Player Spotlight: Meet Michelle S!

One never knows when one will catch the “TriPeaks Bug”. It can be immediate, or in this Spotlight’s case, it can happen out of nowhere - you just suddenly start having more fun! Meet Michelle S - you’ll love her greatest accomplishment!

Read all about it in the Solitaire TriPeaks Blog: http://bit.ly/pspot-michelles

Then, for a chance at 10K Coins, 5 Wilds and 3 Volcano Cards, and riffing off of her favorite board game (Trivial Pursuit), tell a piece of ridiculous trivia that you know and that you will never forget. 5 authors of an answer (must answer the question) will be chosen at random on Friday and will be awarded!

29 Likes

Spiders can hold their breath for 48 hours. IDK why I know this! I actually have a bunch!

10 Likes

Here you go…it’s estimated that 3% of the ice in Antarctica is penguin urine🐧

6 Likes

Donald duck was banned from Finland because he doesn’t wear pants :rofl:

4 Likes

Poisonous snakes have pointy tails. Who is going to stop and look at their tails?

3 Likes

The hashtag symbol is technically called an octothorpe…or a sharp if you’re a musician! # :wink:

4 Likes

You can get the approximate temperature in Fahrenheit by counting cricket chirps for 14 seconds and add 40.

10 Likes

A watched pot actually will boil. Who would have thought?:man_shrugging:

5 Likes

I would say yes as the hibernate in the cold weat

2 Likes

I have actually heard that so my answer is yes

3 Likes

Of course a watched pot will boil

2 Likes

Spidrrs can hold their breath for 48 houers.

2 Likes

Semen leaves the penis at an average speed of 45 miles per hour.

2 Likes

An otters home is called a HOLT

2 Likes

People dont yawn cause they are tired or bored we yawn because our brain need more oxygen

3 Likes

Sharks never sleep otherwise they’ll drown.

3 Likes

Cockroaches fart every 15 minutes.

3 Likes

The LA Rams were the first team to have a logo on their helmets. In 1948 Fred Gehrke, a Ram Halfback, hand painted the Horns on the helmets and was paid $1.00 each for his work.

2 Likes

“The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog.” is a sentence that contains every letter of the alphabet - (used in typing class)

5 Likes

The largest county in the continental United States is San Bernardino county in California.

3 Likes