Player Spotlight: Meet Michelle S!

Lake Titticaca is the highest navagatable lake in the world.

2 Likes

A sneeze travels out your mouth at over 100 m.p.h.

2 Likes

It actually takes 142.18 licks to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop

3 Likes

Fear of the number 13 is called triskaidekaphobia.

3 Likes

A law still on the books in Arizona is no spitting on the sidewalk…it might insight a flood!!!

3 Likes

The average person will spend 6 months of their life waiting for the red light to turn green.

3 Likes

A group of unicorns is called a blessing! :unicorn:

3 Likes

I remember the bottle of wine my wife and I enjoyed at a restaurant for our anniversary after 10 years - she was like “you must be kidding…”

2 Likes

Potato bugs a.k.a. rolly pollys are edible and tatse like shrimp

2 Likes

If you drink a bottle of Catsup while standing on one foot you will get pregnant.

2 Likes

When someone says they want to take you snipe hunting, its actually a joke, but the truth is, that a snipe is an actual bird!

2 Likes

If you want to know the Fahrenheit temp when it’s mentioned in Celsius…take the Celsius temperature double it and add 32…

2 Likes

Baby :owl: Owles Are Called Olwlets when their born , And the are born w/o Flight feathers, the are aprox. 3+ Mo’s old when they Start to grow in. And they ( Any Owl @ any age ) Can not Move there eyes inside their sockets,So they can move their heads 360° Also they will Bob there heads to get depth perception. ( My family raised owls when I was a kid, therefore I will never forget!. Thanks !

2 Likes

A group of frogs is called an army

2 Likes

bananas have the smallest seeds of all fruits and strawberries are the only fruit with the seeds on the outside
Not sure why I remember this but can’t remember why I went down to the basement?!?

2 Likes

Yes an otters home is called a Holt, did you also know that they hold hands while they sleep so they don’t drift apart and they have a favorite rock they keep under their arm in a special pocket.

1 Like

Trivia. How tall is big bird?
Answer. 8 feet .17inches.

2 Likes

The ability to roll your tongue or flip it over is hereditary

2 Likes

Thank you for the coins and thank you to Michelle for telling us about herself. My trivia is that not only do possum play dead, spiders do too, it’s something I won’t ever forget as I’m terrified of them!!!

3 Likes

What’s the official nickname of Texas? The Lone Star State! I learned this when I moved here 30 years ago and I’ve never forgotten since but how could I LOL!

2 Likes