Player Spotlight: Meet Martinuccia G!

We imagine this player sings every time she wins a game. Also, we imagine she sings it in Italian, with a lilting voice. She’s this week’s Player in the Spotlight, and she sounds like a lot of fun!

Read the story here: http://bit.ly/pspot-martinuccia

Then, for a chance at 10K Coins and 5 Wild Cards, to be chosen at random on Friday afternoon (must actually answer question to qualify), tell us “Your Song” - that is the song you’d be most comfortable singing karaoke. For me, if I’m feeling the falsetto, I would probably sing “Emotion” by Samantha Sang, but I’ve been singing “Yellow Submarine” for my son a lot recently, so, it’s it’s a toss up. If there’s a special reason why this song is “your song”, we’d love to hear that as well.

Thanks everyone!

TriPeaks Tahd

15 Likes

Amazing Love. It is a Christian song and I am not sure of the artist who sings it.

7 Likes

Probably ‘Push’ by Matchbox 20. I at least like to belt that out in the car :grin::microphone:

5 Likes

Anything by Alan Jackson! Especially Chattahoochee! We were both born and raised in the same county so I identify with the subjects of his songs.

6 Likes

Tequila! Because I have the worst singing voice in the world! :rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Sitting on the dock of the bay. Otis Redding i love oldies because i am one!!!

7 Likes

Anything totally Instrumental would be my jam!!

3 Likes

Mercedes Benz. I can’t sing!

3 Likes

“Forever in Blue Jeans” by Neil Diamond. I’ve loved that for years! My father was not happy when he learned (1967] that I was wearing jeans every day to college. I had worn uniforms for 12 years, it was time for jeans! That’s my song!

2 Likes

Color my world, by Chicago

2 Likes

“Gloria” by Laura Branigan

2 Likes

Non lo conosco, mi piacerebbe ascoltare qualcosa…

2 Likes

Hold on by Wilson Phillip’s an oldie, but has a lot of meaning to me and helped me through a tough time.

2 Likes

Martina McBride - Broken Wing
At the time this song came out I was going through a really bad time, and my sister who is now passed said that song was me, because I was so strong to get through what was going on

4 Likes

“I Love Rock-n-Roll” by Joan Jett because I love them both! :heart:

1 Like

Lol I love to sing with all the songs in karaoke! But my favorite has to be killing me softly by the fugees

2 Likes

Gummi bear song because it de-escalates an upcoming meltdown in my grandson

2 Likes

“Redemption Song” by Bob Marley

2 Likes

The Coconut song by Neilson. Why: whenever I am talking to someone and I need clarification I sing “now let me get this, you put the lime in the coconut” ha ha

2 Likes

My all time song, that I also wpuld sing kareoke, is “Landslide” by Stevie Nicks, altho my singibg goes better w the dixie chicks version, haha!

2 Likes