Player Spotlight: Meet Martinuccia G!

Barney’s I love you. You love me. Been singing it to my grand boys at bedtime for years

2 Likes

Daddy’s Hands by Holly Dunn. My dad always wanted me & my sister to sing it for him. Since my sister passed away it’s hard for me to sing it now.

3 Likes

“Best Friend” by Queen. It’s the song my husband and I danced to at our wedding.

2 Likes

I’m a loser by the Beetles. Because I can’t win at this game anymore!

2 Likes

Traduction nécessaire pour la compréhension et ainsi pouvoir réellement participer au forum. Merci.

1 Like

Help me Rhonda
Makes me :smiley:

1 Like

How great thou art. I replied then it said I need 20 characters this should do it

1 Like

I love Italy! It’s my favorite country. Wish that I could sing!

1 Like

Passenger by Deftones! Great jam to belt out in the shower or car, or to make people cringe if sang in public :smiley:

1 Like

Love music can’t just pick 1 song any smooth R&B will do for me

1 Like

I just drove through John Denver county even though I’m more into rock. I would sing country roads

1 Like

If you’re happy and you know it clap your hands. If we had a team song, this would be it. Our team leader uses it to lift our spirits, and it works!

1 Like

Lady in red is my favorite song. I would feel comfortable singing it in karaoke I love this song Because when I used to go to the Bahamas on a regular basis the band played that song for me because they knew my favorite color is red

1 Like

Shawn Sounds singing A Song For You by Donny Hathaway. INCREDIBLE!!! I listen to it multiple times a day, every day. I sure hope he puts out an album and tours. I’ll be the 1st person to buy tickets to his concerts.

1 Like

Tough call, but maybe jailhouse rock

1 Like

It would be a Christian song called a pot of gold I don’t know who sings it but we sing it a lot in church

1 Like

Amanda from Boston :bouquet:

1 Like

I would say Whitney Houston’s, “I Will Always Love You”. Just feeling a bit like I want to sing it for all of the victims who’d lives have been cut short from all of these shooting. My heart hurts!

1 Like

“Dancing in the sky” by Danni and Lizzy. In remembrance of my brother. I love this song and use to listen to it daily. What I wouldn’t do to have him back. But I know he is more alive :notes::notes::broken_heart:up in heaven

1 Like

I sing almost every weekend at home. My favorites are Bon Jovi’s Dead or Alive and Lynard Skynard’s Simple Man. I think I do well but I don’t know if my neighbors would agree…:grin:

1 Like