Player Spotlight: Lynda R!

Today we feature a player who’s very recently started her own Club with a very specific theme: monkeys. It’s bananas how much this player loves monkeys, but it’s a mystery as to what prompted this obsession.

Read the story here: http://bit.ly/pspot_lyndar

And then comment below with YOUR favorite animal that’s not a pet and why! Perhaps Lynda will chime in with how she became so interested in monkeys!

We will give 5 authors, chosen at random, FIVE FREE WILD CARDS who answer the above question, on Friday afternoon!

13 Likes

Monkeys. We spend countless hours watching them at the zoo. Their personalities are unique and always give you a laugh.

2 Likes

A rooster who is willing to forage to find food and then call his ladies so they can eat first. Sometimes personally feeding one, to find the best nesting area so she can rest with comfort
to lay her eggs without threat of disruption of danger and should she be in danger the absolute resolve to defend her with his life

4 Likes

Squirrels is my favorite animal. I use to rehabilitate this beautiful animal. I had so much fun watching them grow up. A sad day for me but a great day for them when they were old enough to be released back into the wild where they belonged. Feeding times were around the clock for the newborn but I didn’t mind. When they were juveniles I would always have more than one and they would crawl out of the cage and get in the back of my hoodie lol so much fun.

3 Likes

I love the picture of her with the monkey!! Is he yours? My favorite animal is the dolphin. I love going to the ocean and seeing them in the wild. Their intelligence and playfulness fascinates me.

2 Likes

My favorite animal is a brachiosaurus. They were so big and majestic. Too bad they aren’t around today.

2 Likes

The white tail deer is my favorite.
I have been a habitat conservationist since my early teens. They are such magnificent creatures!!!

2 Likes

I l9ve Red Pandas. Their cute, gentle, and just have become one of my fav wild animals

2 Likes

Sand Hill Cranes are magnificent birds! I love watching them strut around, but don’t get too close they spread their wings to scare you away.

2 Likes

Elephants. They are smart and exhibit emotions much like humans. They have great memories and can pick their family out of a herd even though they all look alike. And in the herd, if one needs help, they all come to help. They inspire me to always love and help others.

4 Likes

Owls. Because…owls!!! All that needs to be said :tipping_hand_woman:‍♀:owl::owl::owl::owl::owl:

2 Likes

While most liked teddy bears,I had to be different, I collect and love PIGS!!!

2 Likes

Tigers :tiger2:! They are beautiful and fierce!

2 Likes

Sounds like a really fun club. Used to babysit a family who had 2 small monkeys. They were little devil & I actually was kind of afraid of them. Didn’t bother the little girl I babysat for. She adored them.

4 Likes

One of my favourite wild animals are unfortunately endangered… the Jaguar

2 Likes

Love this game and I wish they could give us more coins

1 Like

Allamas. My neighbors have them…so smart and afraid of nothing!!wesome !!!

2 Likes

I like elephants and turtles!

2 Likes

A thx for freebies​:heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

My favorite animal that is not a pet is almost all of them - if they’re babies. No matter what species they are, I call them puppies. I just think almost all “puppies” are extremely cute!

2 Likes