Player Spotlight: Lynda R!

How incredible nuts of her only monkeying around. Lol

2 Likes

The Axolotl “Mexican Salamander” is super cute. It would be cool to have it as a pet if we could keep it in a tank. Looks almost cartoon-like lol hopefully the pic uploads. image

5 Likes

My favorite animal in a Kola Bear…they are cute but watch out they can be vicious

1 Like

Sloths they’re just so precious

2 Likes

My favorite animal is the sloth ! I love how slow they move but are also social with each other when the need arrives. Their faces are very soulful to me.

1 Like

Koalas! So mistaken as a bear, they actually are marsupials. We took my Husband’s boss to Universal Studios in Orlando, FL when he came for a visit. All I wanted to see were the Koalas (we had been to the park too many times, that’s a issue when you live in a tourist city), once we got to the Exhibit, we stood on the walking conveyor looking for the elusive critters. When we got back outside, I was frustrated. The Boss asked why? We went through it? I responded by saying "But they were all freaking asleep, what a waste of time & money "! My Husband has since passed but I still talk to the old boss & we chuckle about it!!! What a memory.

1 Like

I love monkeys too! I was just on vacation and we were window shopping after dinner. I saw a monkey candelabra I HAD to have. Went back the next day and bought it!

1 Like

I love zebras. They are beautiful.

1 Like

My favorite animal that’s not a pet is the tiger. I think they are the most beautiful animal on earth.

1 Like

Baby panda bears because they love getting into mischief

1 Like

Dogs, they Are better Friends than People, they never let you down. Love them. :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Monkeys are my favorite animal as well! They are so adorable & so freaking smart. When I was growing up I always said one day I would have a pet monkey. Then I grew up and learned more about how much goes in to taking care of them. So…I will just continue to admire them from a far & enjoy all the :monkey: merchandise, etc… I love anything with monkeys and now I’m able to teach my 1yr old grandson about monkeys & buy him lots of books with monkeys & monkey stuffed animals, etc. :slight_smile::baby:t3::speak_no_evil::hear_no_evil::see_no_evil::monkey_face::monkey:

6 Likes

Wolves…each one has their own special personality, especially the alphas.

1 Like

Dolphins because they are highly intelligent!

1 Like

Ciao sono contenta di essere con tutti voi. Buon divertimento a tutti

1 Like

Puma
They are so mysterieus

1 Like

A Delphin. it is a ocean animal. it looks beautiful!

1 Like

I love this club…and I know you like me too…lol

2 Likes

Panda bears :panda_face: are my favorite! Have has the same stuffed animal that ive slept with since I was 10.(34 now) Named him Oreo. Anytime someone sees something panda they automatically think of me and bring me all kinds of neat stuff lol. My favorite was a panda shapped rug

1 Like

Platypus, their uniqueness has always fascinated me.

1 Like