Player Spotlight: Joanne H!

One of my cats is fatter than the other, so when he tries to follow and harrass his sister, she’ll jump up on higher shelves or a thin ledge or windowsill, and underestimating his own weight, he has fallen on several occasions. Love them both dearly and their sibling antics.

3 Likes

Congratulations to the sport light

Congrats on the spotlight. I have dog my daughter move out and I inherited her dog. Never leaves my side and when I get home from work he knows my car and at the door to greet me. love my kids

2 Likes

My eldest child was my secret weapon whenever I was stuck on a phone call. Upon my signal, he’d announce that he needed me and I could announce that I had to get off the phone.

3 Likes

We had an alpaca who “retired” from our local childrens petting zoo after he grew annoyed with kids. We had Louie for his last several years and although we hadn’t had a dog in alot of years he was just like one. We would walk him around our property and he loved to roll around in the dirt and snack on the grass in the fields where he roamed. He never spit and he always brought a smile to our faces everyday we had him. Shearing time was something else but we did it and he always acted like he was showing off his new lighter coat afterward. Just thinking back to the memories makes me smile now. Miss you Louie!

3 Likes

My 1st only dog just passed away. She was 19 years old. Her name was Puppy Duck.

2 Likes

I had a bad fall 2 years ago in Japan. My travel insurance would only pay for surgery in the hospital I was transported to. Too long to explain here, but I needed to be flown to my own ortho surgeon. My daughter had been on vacation with her family. She flew home to get her passport just in case. She made a lot of calls-from people affiliated with the cruise line to the U.S. Embassy in Japan. Ultimately, she found a way to evacuate me home to my own Dr. I’ll always be grateful for her loving concern…especially to leave her husband & 2 children on vacation to help me thousands of miles away!

2 Likes

Well when I was younger I had a dog named Starbuk he was the greatest dog I have ever seen he always helped me out when it came to digging up potatoes n carrots.

2 Likes

My best friend has always taken the time to listen even when she has a lot going on in her life. She definitely lights up a room with her caring spirit and generosity.

2 Likes

My son is my inspiration. When he was 14 we were at the grocery store and we were talking about school and stuff in general. His dad and I were divorced and we had joint custody and it was my time with him. As we were talking an elderly man was in a wheelchair and trying to get a gallon of milk out of the refrigerated section. I was talking and my son said hold on a minute mom, and he went over to the man and asked if he could help him . He then got the milk for him, spoke to him for a minute then came back over to me. In that moment I was so proud of him. I love him with all my heart and I knew his dad and I had raised him right.

4 Likes

My boyfriend Robert is my Rock. He inspires me to never give up. He has had many obstacles in his life but he never it get him down. He has Cancer, but he maintains a positive outlook, so it’s hard not to feel positive too. He is my soulmate

2 Likes

My youngest is my secret weapon both in the game and in life. She picks up on emotions and has the best timing with compliments and giving hugs.

3 Likes

My oldest daughter Natalie has always been my greatest backbone. Going through a rough divorce she was always there for her siblings and me as well. I feel ashamed that she had to grow up so quickly and play the mother role at my home, but it is something she did on her own accord and something she did so well. She would help me with dinners, getting the younger ones ready for bed or just to hold them if they were having a hard time with the transition.

The years have flown by and she has adopted two children who came from a horrible condition and excepted them immediately as her very own. She still comforts and cares for God’s little angels just like she has always done. I’m so lucky to have all my children and so lucky to have my Natalie.

2 Likes

Congratulations!!Awesome spotlight!

1 Like

One time I really wanted to leave somewhere and my kid (3 years old at the time) pulled the fire alarm. He didn’t know what he was doing, and I immediately notified everyone there was no fire. But yeah. That happened.

2 Likes

My dog Eddie was my lifesaver after my shocker of divorce, wouldn’t be here if it wasnt for him forced me to wake up every day and carry on

4 Likes

Love this game. Need more coins lol

1 Like

My dog is my jerkface and my favorite cuddle buddy. When I lost his beagle sister, he was my only solace

2 Likes

Any time, whenever I am troubled, for whatever reason, my dear husband can always comfort me. He always knows just what to say.

2 Likes

Our two new cats are very young and are from two different moms but they act like mother and son. Our previous pets were of different ages so just hung out. Our new friends Nellie and Teddy run through the house playing and bring toys and drop them on your head and then jump in your lap to give you a drooling hug and slobbers. They sleep with us and add so much joy, you just want to laugh and hug them. We even missed the fire works on the 4th to keep them from being scared. Our joy through and through.

2 Likes