Player Spotlight: Joanne H!

This week’s Player in the Spotlight’s greatest achievement may also be also be her secret weapon. Either way, he’s pretty adorable and we’re delighted to meet them both!

Read all about it here: http://bit.ly/pspot-joanneh

And then - for a chance at 10K Coins and 5 Wild Cards - leave a comment below about a time your child, pet, or loved one has been your “secret weapon” (how they, just by being them, was able to help out in a difficult situation, or something about their personality that lights up a room). We will choose five players who answer the question at random and provide them with rewards on Friday afternoon!

30 Likes

Congratulations on the spotlight!

8 Likes

My first fog was so smart when I would be tired from working two jobs. He could since what was wrong in house n would help babysit making sure nothing happens to babies like falling asleep on them. He would keep me and help out with things

2 Likes

So I use to have a dog that was my best friend, on if these mean girls was picking on me, we were yelling at each other in the front yard, and then looked down and he was peeing all over her leg…lmao.

4 Likes

Joanne, your son is adorable! My
Kids are my greatest accomplishment too!

4 Likes

My dog is just like a kid to me. I had 2 brain surgeries in Jan,2019 and another on 2-6-19. Having Rosebud come to the hospital really speeded up my recovery. My family and Rosebud helped Gods prayers answered made a bad time better

5 Likes

Children are a great accomplishment. The best!:heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

I couldn’t remove a bolt from my youngest sons scooter to fix it. I was becoming more and more angry as I failed with tool after tool.
When My eldest son who is by no means a problem solver said.
" You could put some butter on that and it might help but thats a silly idea right? Who puts cooking oil on a scooter"

“WOW son thats actually a really good idea!” and hey presto sticky bolt situation solved and all is right with the world.
Hazaar!

4 Likes

My daughter always manages to amaze me. She has traveled all over the world, on her own, meeting new people and embracing different cultures. I have been Abe to go and visit her a few times, and she always helps me to have the most wonderful experiences._

2 Likes

this is Brutus my protector, he looks intimadating but is the best cuddler a gram could have❣️

9 Likes

I have a car that loves to talk to me when I am on the phone. I get some funny quesijobs about the noises she makes.

2 Likes

My three children all have different personalities. However, they each can bring me out of any funk and dispel any bad vibes! My family is my rock! :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Congrats on the spotlight!! :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Aw Joanne, Drew is a cutie! :heart_eyes:
My daughter seems to know what to say at the perfect time. She is a sour patch kid through and through but I wouldn’t change her for the world!
PS…I love Tri Peaks and I’m totally addicted!

2 Likes

Our dog Toad is a 5 year old Doxiescot. He is extremely protective of my 20 year old daughter and won’t let anybody near her. He’s never bitten anyone, but he won’t hesitate to run anybody off our property who doesn’t belong, including the mailman!!

2 Likes

My dog lulu. Congrats on spotlight

2 Likes

My childhood pet, my Irish Setter Tasha, taught me not to be afraid of dogs anymore. I went from being terrified of them to being the only one in some groups who could approach a house with dogs! :dog2::dog2::dog2:

2 Likes

My pet is NOT my secret weapon bc he always distracts me from playing. But he is the best part of my life for sure!

2 Likes

Congrats on the spotlight. I had a beagle that lived for 17 years. He was a great hunting dog. It always made my day to see how happy he was to see me everyday.

2 Likes

Son unos campeonessss