Player Spotlight: Joanne H!

fair play Joanne H. very well done

Congratulations on the spotlight good job

My cats always make me feel better after a bad day at work. They make me smile and light up my day always :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

I have the cuddliest most friendly pitbull ever. After people meet him they want to keep him. He has been changing how the world thinks about big “mean” dogs for 10 years now. He is my secret weapon.

2 Likes

I would tell the dog to go get the kids, he would go to the house where they were playing, bark until they came out and herd them home.

1 Like

My cat LCee cheers me up when i cry she comes running to give me butterfly kisses

2 Likes

It has to be my son he has a very dry wit. And can be very sarcastic without most people realizing it; very fast with the come backs so he has made tense moments become chuckles

1 Like

When I had my appendix out my dog was by my side 24hrs a day. Only bad part…he was so protective that anyone that tried to kiss or hug me he would growl at. Talk about loyal!

1 Like

Nice tribute! Keep up the great work.

I fell very sick when my 1st born was only 1 year old. Even though he couldnt verbally communicate with me, he would always give me the best hugs. And on the days when I was to weak to move he would lay really close to me and rub my face. He was the sweetest baby and still is.

1 Like

With five kids and four grandkids not everyone is happy all the time but we have three dogs who wag their tails and are happy if I just walk in the room. Fur babies are the best.

2 Likes

My son asked me why my dad isn’t in my life. I was shocked at the question and ya started to cry. Said i didn’t know why. He said that’s ok mom you have us and that’s all
You need. Gave me the biggest hug ever. Love my babies!!

3 Likes

My kids are the best thing in my life, followed by my kitty cats.

1 Like

What a darling little boy! He definitely deserves being your “greatest achievement”! Congratulations!

1 Like

My ex and I rescued a dog, something I wasn’t wanting at all. Though my ex pushed and always got it his way, this dog turned out to be my biggest protector. It was an abusive relationship and the dog I originally didn’t want, was now my best friend. He was a horse of a dog, at nearly 200 lbs, bouvier…he was the true watch and protection dog for my two girls and myself. Missing and loving my “big man,” Goliath. RIP “Guyliffe” (what my girls called him because they couldn’t say his name, lol)

3 Likes

Well such a great name and omg your son so adorable my munchkin well she’s all grown up

2 Likes

My son is a teacher and was a flooding victim via Hurricane Harvey. He turned a very bad situation into a learning moment which has since been published in two national publications.

4 Likes

Congrats on the spotlight.
My son always lights up a room when he walks in. One of the best things about him is his love of animals.

2 Likes

I’ve never been lucky enough to get out of anything. I’m always getting into trouble.

1 Like

When I was a little girl we had an old english sheepdog called snoopy, he used to escape the house up the street to cross a busy main road to come to my school and wait at the gates for me. The head master would come to me everyday at dinnertime to take him home. And every night he would sit on my head to keep me safe, my mum had to pull him off everytime so I wouldn’t suffocate. I loved him so much, he had a unique personality. I miss him a lot but have fun wonderful memories forever

5 Likes