Player Spotlight: Claire E!

This week’s spotlighted player has the distinction of having relocated to Asia, and since then has a host of tropical places that she can visit. And yet, the one destination she returns to almost daily is… Solitaire TriPeaks! Poi is honored…

Read the story here: http://bit.ly/blog-claire-e

Then, riffing on how Claire uses The Game of Life to teach - comment below with what game or games have taught you the most, and how. Five commenters will be chosen at random and awarded FIVE FREE WILD CARDS on Friday. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Chess. It teaches you too be patient and to think about your next move/moves and what are the consequences.

5 Likes

Tri Peaks of course is my fav! It’s taught me to relas, take time for myself. The world will still turn!

5 Likes

The game Life is guna and helps kids understand what to expect in life when they get older.

2 Likes

Tripeaks tests my speed and accuracy. Love it!

4 Likes

Monopoly, negotiation

2 Likes

Scrabble…teaches me/family spelling and is so much fun

3 Likes

Strategy, improves concentration,staying on task also relaxing and definitely a good challenge!!

3 Likes

Life… about family and adulting.

3 Likes

Backgammon, because no matter how you plan your strategy, there’s always an element of chance that can throw you off course.

4 Likes

I always loved to play monopoly, you could try to get the best properties and build up money to win.

2 Likes

Sudoku… challenges might brain!

3 Likes

Tri peaks. It taught me how to relax an enjoy some game time😊

2 Likes

Solitaire because I play alone alot and it keeps me calm and ready to play tripeaks.

2 Likes

My favorite game is bridge. It’s fun, it’s tough, it’s social.

2 Likes

Wheel of Fortune because it test my knowledge and playing it at least 10 mins a day makes you smarter.

1 Like

Solitaire has been a favorite game since childhood & tripeaks takes it to another level!! Love it! It’s fun and relaxing!

1 Like

I agree with her, the game of life teaches you the most, but I love monopoly

1 Like

Monopoly the cost and how to manage money and solitaire trip peaks using your thinker to pass the levels.

1 Like

Sudoku…strategy… great game for exercising that brain

1 Like