Player Spotlight: Chelsea D!

Not exactly the most relaxing way to discover a game, but it’s nice to know that Solitaire TriPeaks did bring some comfort during what sounds like quite an ordeal. When asked how she might be doing now, she might just say “OK-LAHOMA!”

Read all about it in the Solitaire TriPeaks Blog first: http://bit.ly/stp-blog

Then, in the spirit of the season, leave a comment below about ghosts - whether or not you believe in them, have seen them, whether or not you think they’re a figment of the imagination, or even a story about how you experienced one - for a chance at a Wild Card on Friday!

23 Likes

Famous quote “This house is clean!” What movie?

2 Likes

I have never seen a ghost but would welcome Casper anytime.

6 Likes

The only spirit I ever want to run into is the one at the liquor store!!!

5 Likes

I do not believe in ghosts. I am also glad your legs have healed, :).

2 Likes

I do believe in ghosts/spirits. After my mother-in-law passed away, I would smell her favorite perfume whenever I was feeling bad or things weren’t going well. On a side note I hated that perfume :blush:

3 Likes

I do believe in ghosts. I do I do I do

5 Likes

Love me some Ghost :ghost:

2 Likes

I think ghosts (spirits) are all around us. I just think some of us are more sensitive or open to them. Totally believe!!

2 Likes

“I see dead people” … this post is making me want to watch scary movies but I’m a chicken cause yes I believe in spirits and supernatural

1 Like

I believe in ghosts… my grandma’s house was haunted as heck! It caught on fire once in the early 1900’s (a child died), again when I was around 6 years old and finally burned to the ground last year. My grandmother had since passed away and the house had been sold, but yeah, creepy as heck! :ghost:

1 Like

Poltergeist!

My fave quote ‘YOU MOVED THE CEMETARY BUT YOU LEFT THE BODIES, DIDNTCHA!!!’

No such thing as ghosts, but there are spirits and angels. Spirits can be angelic or demonic

What is a ghost’s favorite cereal?

CHEERIOS! ooooooooooooooooooooooo

I am ok with ghosts. It is those shadow people that scare me to death!

Would love to see the holidays within

I have never seen a ghost but whether or not they’re real is up to the individual who experience an unknown circumstance. I have heard a voice from a loved one that’s past or felt a presence…but maybe it could be because I wanted to hear them! Who knows!!

Spirits are a real entity. Some are good and some are bad. They stay in this realm because for some reason they are not ready to pass over to the other side.

“Who ya gonna call?”

I do believe in ghost