Player Spotlight: Ashley B!

While she may have only been playing Solitaire TriPeaks for less than 2 months, it’s obvious from our 10 questions with Ashley, that she’s an old pro at this point, never skipping a day and contributing to her team, “Perky smiggle.”

Read the story here: http://bit.ly/pspot-ashleyb

And then comment below for a chance to win a FREE WILD CARD! We’ll be choosing our three favorite comments on Friday and awarding them then. :slight_smile:

28 Likes

Way to go Ashley… power to you… addictive game for sure… love it

4 Likes

What a positive person. Way to go Ashley.

2 Likes

Congratulations on being featured Ashley! Love your attitude!

2 Likes

Way to go Shleeeeeyyyy

1 Like

you go girl good luck

1 Like

Way to go, girl! Awesome! :grinning:

1 Like

Congratulations cindy

Congratulations Ashley. I’m so sorry for your loss :frowning: I haven’t been playing long either and wish I knew at the beginning about the extra cards as well lol. Love the game though and it is sooo addicting.

Definitely a fun and addictive game. Glad you enjoy it!

Hugs and Prayers to you Ashley :broken_heart: I’m a momma who had to say goodbye to my son way too soon :broken_heart::cold_sweat: My heart hurts knowing the pain that this “new normal” creates…please be gentle with yourself and don’t let anyone tell you how to grieve for your child :two_hearts: There is NO time limit or right/wrong way to it…Keep Faith :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2: Prayers
Best of wishes in life and welcome to TriPeaks​:hibiscus::palm_tree::notes::sunny:️Aloha​:hugs:

3 Likes

I’m sorry about your little girl, but glad you have such a positive attitude.

Congratulations! I know it’s hard not to buy those extra cards, I still do it sometimes if I just can’t beat a level and I have a decent amount of coins!

Way to go! Just don’t change devices because they make you start all over on your days! Sorry for your loss. I know that it is a difficult time.

Great Job Ashley! Congratulations!

Ashley B I’ve never read these but I’m grateful that I did today. What a inspirational way to say it. Live your day.

Congratulations on being featured. I am sorry for your loss but inspired by your tenacity and your obvious love for life. I have been playing for a while but only recently joined a good club. It’s amazing how much I have learned since joining, starting with the fact I LOVE THIS GAME!!!

1 Like

Awesome :clap: Ashley. Way to go!

Congrats love the game

Hope you enjoy this game as much as I do!! You are a courageous momma to have gone through that with your daughter. I went through it with my momma.