Player Spotlight: Ashley B!

So sorry for your loss. She’s gone to be an angel.I too have had loss in my life and I try to stay positive. Happy to meet you. I too say it’s a waste to buy cards.

Glad to have you Ashley! I haven’t played for long either and I play everyday. Wish you the best of luck and congrats for being in the sootlight

1 Like

Way to go !!! Great attitude !!!

Great job Ashley! You seem like the kind of teammate we all want.

Way to go! This game is so addictive! I can’t put it down!!!

Way to Go, ASHLEY! Keep up the hard work :smile:

It’s a very addictive game for sure. It’s so much fun working together as a team.
So sorry about the loss of your little girl.:cry: I unfortunately totally understand. I lost my son 6 1/2 months ago. There’s not a day that goes by that I don’t think about him. Sometimes with a smile and other times with a tear. I know I won’t understand all of it this side of heaven. And, that’s okay. Hugs to you :hugs:

Way to go Ashley and welcome to the community

Congrats & welcome to the community

Very good answers. Keep playing and winning

Way to go Ashley & welcome to our community

Great job Ashley!!!@

Muy buena entrevista :kissing_closed_eyes:

WTG DEAR!!! This game is wonderful. We shall have fun together!

Awesome Ashley it took me a while to figure it out wtg

I started playing around same time as you. It helps clear my head. I’m so sorry for your loss. I can’t even imagine. My heart goes out to you

Congratulations on being featured Ashley B! My momma heart may hurt for you having to say goodbye to your girlie too soon, but it’s also proud that you’ve taken something so heartbreaking and turned it into strength! May the cards be lucky for you and your club!

Wonderful attitude! My condolences in the loss of your daughter :’(

Wtg, Ashley. Good luck for you in game.

Very addictive game and love the fact it is a stress reliever