Player Hints and Tips

Share your tips or ask questions about gameplay!

2 Likes

I have a tip :slight_smile:
Asking Friends for Help Tip:
In the game, when you go to Facebook Friends, and then to Tripeaks Friends to ask for help, it lists 50 friends. You can send help requests to more than the 50 it shows you. Send the requests like you usually do. While still in the Tripeaks Friends window, type an ā€˜aā€™ up in ā€˜searchā€™ & then hit ā€˜doneā€™. Select the ā€˜select allā€™ button. At the bottom, on the left youā€™ll see the additional # of people it selected. Hit ā€˜ask for helpā€™. Repeat the steps, except search for an ā€˜eā€™ ā€¦ & other vowels if needed, or try consonants (just 1 letter at a time) I am able to ask for help from an additional 30+ people by doing this.

8 Likes

yes you can do this but you are only able to collect from 20 players total 6000 coins a day!

2 Likes

I know, but not everybody on my list of 50 plays every day, some not at all anymore (they must have lost their minds LOL). Plus, I like collecting my 60,000 coins, and having another 75,000 waiting for me. If I donā€™t get on for a day (ya right lol), I donā€™t have to worry about getting behind. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Tipā€¦ Becomming a millionaire is much easier than many teams realize. Set aside a couple weeks where you do nothing but build your stash. Do not play to win all the Perks. Grab every free coin possible and earn quests playing the lowest possible level. It makes a big difference if you have Facebook friends, but it can still be done without. Save every booster earned and donā€™t play the quests that cost you money. This is harder for people who work, but again, it can be done.

Once you have a better stash, you can play more freely and still maintain a higher balance. If you are aiming to be a top 100 team, you will need to replenish your stash. Everyone else should be able to maintain that multimillion coin balance with just a little up and down.

8 Likes

Sounds like a great plan! However, would be difficult if your in a club.

1 Like

@LisaAnn, @Sandy has a club that allows the member to this that!

3 Likes

Thanks @CindyLu! I sent @Sandy a message.

3 Likes

How can I add Facebook friends? Whenever I go on invite friends from Facebook, none of my Facebook friends show up.

1 Like

@Sandy - I just stumbled across your post. Thank you for your tip! This sounds very interesting. So on the week where your team ā€œbuilds itā€™s stashā€ you donā€™t care about completing perks or your rank? You all just play the low cost levels? And what do you mean ā€œdonā€™t play the quests that cost you moneyā€? I am currently in a club and would love to have my team build their stash.

@Kami. Hi! Yes, during the week we build stash, we try to ignore the Perks and positions. We play to keep Pele happy and that is all. We still earn perks, usually 1 - 5, because most of us are in the multi-millions and we can play enough to help the team get even more rewards. Besides building stash, this week in our rotation allows us all a break. Once you are over 1M you can play a few extra moves without guilt. Over 2M you feel invincible and over 3M you play with reckless abandon. The stash building week keeps us even.

I choose a 3 week rotation so the play hard week did not always fall on the first of the month. Some of our jobs have end of month deadlines, etc. I think every 4 weeks would also work for building stash.

When I said play quests that do not cost you money, I meant coins. Some quests sound great, but might end up costing 40k to earn 15k, like playing 12 rounds on a certain island. We all play differently, so what works for me may not work for you. I ignore these quests, but I can because I am retired and coming back an hour later is fine.

This idea works well for us since we do not go for all the perksevery week. I hope you can find a version of this idea that will help your team. Donā€™t forget to collect 60k from Facebook everyday. That makes a big difference.

8 Likes

Great advice! Thanks for sharing.

@Sandy - You are brilliant! Thank you so much for this info - so well thought out and, it sounds, effective. Thank you very much for sharing. And the 60K from facebook - Iā€™m assuming - is the 3,000 from each of 20 friends.

@Annoaoj_Akloms
Iā€™m sorry I did not see your post earlier. I hope by now, you have Facebook friends for the game, but if not, look at the different threads here, or in the comments on the tri-peaks Facebook page. Players are always posting that they would like to have Facebook friends for this game. Many have FB accounts with only game people as friends. Then you just friend them. You should friend at least 50 players so you will always have 60k waiting for you (3000 from each player, max 20 players a day). If you are not in a club, join one and find your first friends there. Being in a club makes this game soooooo much better. ANDā€¦no matter what club you join, check the chat every time you play or you may be kicked from a team without knowing why.

Have fun and I hope you win Lottsa perks

2 Likes

Yes @Kami I was referring to the 3000 each from 20 friends.

Did you figure it out sorry New to forum not game but new here lol find new things all the time with this game love it any way if not go tripeak free coins page n post looking for friends to share coins by the end of day youā€™ll have 60 at least friend request ps I would tell them to let you know they want to share coins is reason for request so your not accepting people not associated with game

I did figure it out! Thank you so much for replying, I truly appreciate it.

2 Likes

Iā€™m fairly new to this gameā€¦
ā€¦so how do you get a streak star? I have strung many cards in a row & thereā€™s a flourish with a jumping dog, but at the end of the game I have the win, the time, but not the streak!
This happens time after time and Iā€™m getting really frustrated and confused. Why canā€™t I retain ā€œcreditā€ for the streaks I accomplish?
Thanks,
CatherinesIdaho

5 cards in a row adds a star but if you use the purple x2 booster its 3 cards in a row :slight_smile: for 1 star than 5 or 3 for another and than again .

3 Likes

I donā€™t have a FB friends tab. When I go to my friends section it lists my friends, suggested, and requests. I stay logged into FB. When I click on menu all it says about FB is logout out. Is there something Iā€™m missing? I have the most updated version of this game.