Perk order 5-4-3-2-1 want to go to 1-2-3-4-5

can anyone answer my question as to if you start in perk 5 and want to go back to regular perk order like 1or 2 what happens to the club points toward 5 does it go to the person you switched to or is it a start over. I need answer ASAP please help. It is not working like I thought and want to start with 1 or 2 help would be greatly appreciated

2 Likes

I messed up can someone answer question on perk order

1 Like

Your club points earned on perk 5 stays there, they don’t move with you when you change perk order

3 Likes

Thank You … So if I go to Perk one. Then I have to earn those but I can go back to 5 and finish later with perks owned. An i right.

1 Like

Yes, that’s right :slight_smile:

2 Likes

But, if you are on a team, and they have a perk order, you need to follow that perk order.

I know that…
I’m the leader…lol
I am about to change it. I just wanted to know what was involved… But we are going for 5. But I’m changing the rest if the perk order. First time I did this … Not working like I expected…lol

1 Like

We are sticking it out. With 5… lol.
But may go to 1-2. Lol
Iam stressing over this…
Some keep telling me it’s just a game. But to some a game is not just a game. Lol
I got a good group. So. We are hanging…lol

2 Likes

Sorry, good luck with your perk order

1 Like

That’s ok you didn’t know. And thanks… My club members are being really good about it… I gave them a vote in it… I think it was the right thing to do…

1 Like

Trial and error! All teams go through that. You’ll get the best sequence figured out that is best suited for your team. Have fun and good luck in the games!

1 Like

It is very easy to change the order, you just use up or down arrows on right side of perk. Nothing changes, the entire perk moves. Any green showing is for that perk not that line.

1 Like

I sympathize! I changed order to do 6 first, after asking and only 3 responding. Luckily 5 or 6 are working hours to make this work. But, some on my team did not follow rules and went ahead and finished 1 and 2. Probably never read rules. Frustrating!

1 Like

Why did you just not move them to the perk you wanted them on?
Your the leader right?
Then you have the option. My team are staying in the perk we wanted to do. It is just taking so long. I guess I jumped the gun. I thought it would be a piece if cake…lol
The thing is I gave a vote. and they all said go for it. But I noticed that they all are not doing what they did when we were doing the regular order…lol
Well I’m not going to do it this way again.
I am going to start with 1-2-3 and then maybe 5 but not sure on that yet .

I am leader but, half my team doesn’t read notes and do what they want.
I don’t know what you mean move them, how?
There is no way to know who is working on what perk unfortunately.

Yes you can see on the perk order. Go look at the perks and it will say 5 are working on perk 2. and 3 are working on perk 5. So you move them all to the perk you want. I had this one person go and but the self on one perk and we all were on the 1st perk so I hit reorder and moved it to the 1st one

1 Like

I’m not good at explaining but it says reorder that is how you do it. But make sure you hit save

Let me know if it helped you out. You told me which I knew about moving. It sort of the same thing. Just go look it will show you. And I knew which one moved himself…lol

2 Likes

Sadly, if you have players that won’t be a team player perhaps it’s time for that player to join another club. We have had players like that and it can get frustrating. I would unfortunately remove that player and hope to find one that will be a team player

2 Likes

Did it. She is gone. I leave it public hoping a great player will show up. Ha. Guest appears plays 85 points and goes idle. Rule in Motto box says no guests and 1st time players must play 1,000 before idle. I am convinced no one knows how to read. The good news is sometimes we get really good players. So I keep going.

3 Likes