New player!! Any tips?

I’m a new player does anyone have any suggestions? Any special things I need to know?

4 Likes

Welcome! There is so much information to game play, I will start you off with this link, if you use the search, you can type in, tributes, best levels, strategies etc.

Have fun, we are a great bunch here! Also clicking on the clubs if you are looking for one, lots of teams post in here.
Also, by clicking on the news link, player spotlights are posted and other news, and if you post under those links you get an opportunity to win what ever is being offered at that time like wild cards and such

6 Likes

Welcome to a great game. There are lots of hints on this site so read through the various posts and try some things to see what works for you. Join a lower level club to get accustomed to the game and then when you feel you’re ready, move up to a level where you can sustain your play. You’re off to a great start by connecting.

4 Likes

Okay, thank you so much so far its super fun and keeps me wanting to come back and play… Hopefully I can win so prizes!!! Good luck everyone I hope you all have fun playing and winning :100::grinning::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

4 Likes

Thank you so very much for all the people who are very sweet and welcoming… Hopefully once I get it down packed I will be good enough to join some winning teams!!

3 Likes

I wrote long primer on how I approach the game on this forum topic:

4 Likes

Save up your Red Star boosters for when the Red Star Quest pops up.

1 Like

Don’t blow through your boosters, wilds etc… its good to have a bank of them. Remember it’s alright to lose so try not to buy extra cards as you’ll quickly go through your coins. When the star bonus is a diamond chest that would be the best time to open new levels for the better reward. Find a decent team who can give you any hints or help you out until you get the hang of things.

2 Likes

Join tripeaks be a star we will help you

2 Likes

Thank you for that thorough and thoughtful post. I’ve been playing for a while, but still found a few of your points very helpful. Curious… in order to stay in a diamond league, do you have to $buy$ coins/boosters/wilds/etc.?

2 Likes

No, but you should have a stash ready beforehand, or at least that’s what I did. You’re probably going to need at least 1550+ red stars every week to stay in the diamond league.

You could also opt to go up and down leagues as a strategy. So for example, attain diamond one week and the next week don’t do anything and accumulate boosters and coins that week and next week drop down to platinum and then make a run back to diamond… or not.

This is strictly from the viewpoint of the red stars league. You’ll also have to balance this with play in the club leagues.

4 Likes

Yes!! Quit while you are ahead. The game is rigged. Unfair on many levels.Games are VERY VERY hard to win and the new way to share coins is a joke along with the shrine!

Do you still play @Layla? Just wondering :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi- I didn’t read all the replies so This may be repeating but my best advice is to focus on playing tribute games and not get sidetracked with all the new little games that eat up your coins but don’t benefit your club.

If you play tributes, you score more club pts, then your club does better, and then you win better goodies on Thur night! If your club is winning gems, you’ll always have a healthy supply of boosters at your disposal.

1 Like

Yes I still play but when my coins are gone, I’ll be gone too. It’s sad they have ruined what used to be a fun game. I love my team and will stay in touch w/them via messenger.

@Layla, I hope you find something fun to spend your time on! That’s what important in life :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t buy extra cards just to win, don’t reverse your action because you messed up, don’t race to get as far as you can in the game (it just gets harder. and getting ahead becomes difficult). Make sure you’re following their Facebook page because at least half the week they give away free stuff (coins, red star boosters, free plays, and other boosters)!!! And finally, join a team even one that’s low on the totem pole spo you can earn club points… you can change clubs at any point as often as you want!

2 Likes

@Caitlin_Bannister it is fun!! I can’t stoo playing :smile:. I enjoy most because of the team I am on and the friends I’ve made through the game

2 Likes