New club quests

Is anyone else dissatisfied with the new club quests? Way to hard for very little rewards. I liked the old ones better. More coins and boosters for the prizes, anyone agree?

33 Likes

Yes the rewards should be better for what we have to do.

13 Likes

Solitaire Tripeaks need to bring back the coin rewards for club quest, especially since the videos are basically non-existant.

7 Likes

I’m sick of the whole game. I think I’m about to retire.

I agree. Time to look for new game

I agree, much harder low rewards not really worth playing them. I’ve just about quit playing only casually most of the time anymore. None working ads and lots of game glitches I’ve seen lately kinda took the fun out of it.

3 Likes

Yes! Ridiculous each team member has to play 60 games and all you get in return is 14,000 coins?!?

4 Likes

I also feel the prizes are not worthy of the quest. I do enjoy the motivation of a quest and the teamwork involved, but would like to see better payouts for completing the quest.

10 Likes

Agreed. And was it always that you had to participate in a particular club quest tp gain a reward for it? Sometimes I miss out because it started before I had time to play

1 Like

Our team only got 8000 coin. Or160 red star for 4 free plays :o the developers has drank something that must have wiped out their common understanding of why people plays these games. It sure isn’t to add additional stress to our daily lives and see nothing for it :frowning:

3 Likes

Oh my God, don’t get me started. Used to be 36 red stars each, 20,000 coins. Now they want 125 red stars for 18,000? And they keep raising total of red stars?! By Sunday everyone is just gonna say don’t bother with red stars because it’s impossible. They keep making the games harder to win. Tiki Island 1&2 used to be a snap…not anymore. And I used to hit streaks more often, but not now. Even on 1&2 it’s gotten difficult. And then if you’re winning a game, the game will crash or give you that “Sorry, unknown error” baloney. Sure they can reimburse you coins, free plays, etc. but that doesn’t make up for the red stars, tributes and club points you lost, now does it? And this is supposed to be a competition? More like we’re having to spend most of our time fighting the flaws in this game.

They need to let loose of a few bucks and hire someone who knows how to fix this mess.

10 Likes

Absolutely agree with you. I sent in two tickets complaining about this issue. The daily quests are so much easier and usually pay out a whole lot better. I attached a picture with side by side quests to illustrate just how ridiculous it is. I’ll work harder for the daily quests before the team quests at this point.

2 Likes

They are definitely not worth the effort

3 Likes

DANG OUR TEAM ONLY GETS LIKE 2 WILD CARDS :frowning:️

I’m glad we have club quests, but there’s a lot of coins wasted. My team will keep paying for more cards if there’s a card or 2 remaining & after 3 or 4 times & no useable card it seems almost like it’s rigged that way. Some of these quests are impossible to complete & if you do complete them, the payout isn’t worth the hassle:(

3 Likes

I some times have to play a single room for over a week to beat it. I do all the things I know about to get extra coins or boosters. I miss getting to watch videos for coins and a free play. It never gives me five tries anymore.

Our club is beyond excited that the club quests are back, but beyond disappointed in the number or items (red stars, games won, etc) that are required to get the prize. And the prizes are not nearly enough for the number of items requested.

5 Likes

My team has already started ignoring the club quests. Lose way more than we gain. We are looking for a new game to switch to, and just have the whole team retire from this game.

1 Like

Totally ridiculous. Waste of time for very little reward.

2 Likes

We had one person in our club that had a completely different club quest than the rest of us! Who was he playing this quest with? The only way we realized this was because his wife is also in our club! How? Why? Tripeaks get it together! This is getting ridiculous!

4 Likes