New club needed!!!!!

I havent played in a while since i reached the end of the levels. But now im starting again! I play for lots of tikis and will contribute as much as i can, at least once a day if not more. Im very good at communicating as well.

6 Likes

So you aren’t in a club now? I can’t send you an invite then but you can look at “TheClub”. We are a Platinum club that gets all of the Perks. We always have Goldie by Sunday or Saturday night. We really enjoy chatting!! Our minimum is 20k a week but most get more than that. 24 hours idle but letting us know beforehand what’s going on helps with that. Check us out! We’ll have an opening soon!

3 Likes

If you’d like to be part of growing a great team together, check out “holiday,” Leader: KBS.
We consistently get at least Perk 4 and seek active competitive players to make our team unstoppable.

1 Like

Hi, I’m the club leader for “collectors”. We’re currently gold but I believe we can move up with the right people. I’m looking for new members who will complete club quests, compete in digging competitions and unlock the free club gifts

1 Like

What is your username? Did you recently ask to join my friend Center

1 Like

Disney Plus is a great club.

1 Like

Hi! I replied your invitation

1 Like

Am co-leader at “the PokĂ©mon Go.” Been nearly a yr since GSN removed original leader (administrator) coz her multiple sclerosis created repeated extended absences from playing.

Original leader wz fair in setting rules that hv been suspended coz of pandemic; her major concerns were that members communicate whenever they were online & that they hv fun while online. Actual rules are presently quite simple.

Before original leader wz replaced by one of our co-leaders, we had at one point been platinum league couple or so wks. We often managed to complete all perks & managed to complete special perk couple times. Since her removal, it’s all we cn do to complete 4 perks. Only times we’ve been in top 3 leagues, we’d been demoted to wood league.

Would be nice to return to & at least maintain gold league status; would luv to complete at least 5 perks again. Pls consider checking us out & joining us.

1 Like

@Chenoa_Cole Play Everyday has a few openings! There’s multiple teams with that name so look for the one with Martha as the leader. We’re a team that is like family. We ask for 25k a week, team quests & communication through chat! If you know life is going to be crazy, just reach out to one of the leaders and let them know
 hope to hear from you!

1 Like

Hi, I’m Denise & we would love to have you in my club
 Island Friends Forever , We are in a makeover right now. Sad but a Co Leader left & took 6 of my players. We were platinum, now Gold bc of what happened
 She was with me 6yrs. Ev1 got & still gets along great
 ; ) So if you haven’t found a club please check us out
 We are literally like family. My other 5 Co Leaders have also been with me 5 plus yrs
 Thanks & have a blessed day
 ; ?

1 Like

If you’re still looking for a new club Green Team needs some new members :blush:

1 Like

Diamonds 4 Ever would appreciate someone who can communicate, Ask to join.

1 Like

I sent a request! I understand if you want to wait til after this weeks tournament is over too before acceptingâ˜ș

1 Like

Please join our team
Pio Walkers

“Bellas Angels” need active members. Requirements are: all club quests, 5k daily, chat is a must, if you join the competition, you must play your shovels.

1 Like

We are looking for active serious players. No 24 hours idle without notice, 20k minimum, PLEASE CHAT, participate in the dig (we have a strategy which had got us in 1st place several times) & complete club quests - tribute trapper is a must. Come join our team if interested! We are a nice bunch from all over who play hard & like to win - search DIRTY DUCKS

1 Like

Arkansauce needs a few more Good Daily Players that Love The Game.

1 Like

Please join permasters. We are a platinum team.

3 Likes

Have you found a home yet? I didn’t see your request in our inbox so I’m not sure what happened but we have 2 openings. Hope to hear from you soon! Laurie

1 Like

Hi, have you found a home yet? I can’t find your request in our inbox, so if you still would like to be a part of our team send another request. We’ve got 2 openings right now. Hope to hear from you soon because we are currently looking! Laurie

1 Like