New club needed!!!!!

Sorry about the double note! I meant to send it to someone else. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If you are still looking for a home come check out Schipperke Love! We currently have a few openings and will work with players on the Club requirements as we understand life happens! We only ask that you communicate with us when unable to meet the requirements. :heart:

1 Like

If you haven’t found a club yet, we have one opening. tiki warriors there are many clubs called that, so look for traci, ann, or CJ. (all co-leaders) Friend me (Ann), then I can invite you to join. We are platinum level and get over 50% of our quests, need a good player to get more.

1 Like

Try Perkmasters, we’re active and friendly, chatty too

3 Likes

Would that be Perkmasters? They are a great team!

3 Likes

If you’re still looking for a club, TANTRIC TWISTER is a great team. We always get all perks, starting with 6 first :slight_smile: Send a join request, if interested

1 Like

Come help our team! “Just Playing” with logo tongue sticking out!

Would love for you to join us! “JUST PLAYING” Logo has tongue sticking out! Currently platinum.

Would love for you to join Just Playing platinum

The Shovel Gang will be purging members and could use 2-3 active team players. We are a newly formed team that started over. We are currently Platinum.

Ask to join Razors Dream - strong, fun-filled platinum club that makes perks, most quests - we understand you have a life outside the game

If you’re still looking, or maybe switching, we are a diamond team “lost souls” and would love to have you! We ask for min 5k day/35k week, we get most of our cq’s and all perks, and have Goldie by Saturday. We are a friendly bunch, and very gifty, lol! If interested, look for “lost souls”, leader is Jenna. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Summer FUN is looking for new players who will work hard for tributes , participate in gem competitions when they qualify, and read Club Notes. 2000 points each week (for now). Would love to have you

Perkmasters has 2 openings. We’re a friendly group. Platinum team. 30k per week. 3k before first idle. 24 hour max idle without notification. Must read chat.

I know you probably have a club by now, but if you are looking in the future check us out Tiki For Fun, we need members that play and communicate, not many rules but the ones we have we ask you to adhere to them. Thanks for your time.

Hi

Wenn Du noch immer einen Club suchst, WIR sichen Dich , also lass uns doch aufhören zu suchen :slight_smile:
 wir wollen Spaß haben und ihne druck spielen. Clubquests erfĂŒllen und Tribute spielen - das sind die einzigen 2 Dinge die eingehalten werden sollten :wink:

tricky~tiki wĂŒrde sich freuen Dich bald begrĂŒĂŸen zu dĂŒrfen :slight_smile: