Movie Quiz: Scariest Movie You've Ever Seen?

For me the scarest movie was Carrie with. At the very end when her she pops out of the ground i about died

1 Like

Insidious is one of my top 5 favorites always gets me every time!

2 Likes

The Thing. I didn’t even make it halfway through the movie as a teen. Years later I did though

1 Like

My scariest movie was the exorcist

1 Like

House of 1,000 corpses

1 Like

Amityville Horror for me. First scary movie I saw in the theater when I was very young.:scream:

1 Like

Definitely the Halloween series are the scariest ones for me! Freaked me out for sure, to this day!

1 Like

Believe it or not it was JAWS lol. I was in 11th grade and on a first date with a guy and we both jumped when Jaws came up out of the water!!!

1 Like

OMG! I hate to even think about this movie, but my scariest that I have ever seen is ‘Fantasm’. It was in a masoleum and a man with mechanical flying drills that he directed towards people and hit to them in the head and their brains spilled out. It looked like mustard. I was screaming throughout the whole movie and covering my eyes. I have never watched it again.

My 2nd scariest movie is ‘Jaws’. I didn’t go into into the water at a beach for over 20 years because of that movie.

1 Like

Went to see the remake of “Gone in 60 seconds” at a theatre. In the scene where they recruit the driving instructor (played by Chi McBride), his student crashes into an el Camino! It was so scary knowing it was gonna get hit. You could see it coming! I hollered out very loud: "Nooo! Not the el Camino! And ya, the audience busted up laughing.

1 Like

The 1967 movie The Frozen Dead It is sooooo scarey

1 Like

Mama - it’s a psychological thriller, so good. It’s quite an old movie but worth the watch

1 Like

Gargoyles (1972) was the scariest movie I can remember from my childhood. I don’t even remember the whole thing, but I remember hiding behind my dad’s recliner.

1 Like

Candy man for sure …i was afraid to look in the mirror for the longest

1 Like

The Exocist!!! By far the scariest movie for me, nightmares for a while. Seemed like something that could actually happen.

1 Like

IT :clown_face::japanese_ogre: was a scary one for me :no_mouth::ghost::grimacing::crazy_face: love the game BTW

1 Like

The Grudge all parts

1 Like

I don’t like to watch scary movies. I did watch one of the final destination films & found that to be more humorous than scary .

1 Like

The Exorcist scared me to death

1 Like

SO agree all of them are great!

1 Like