Movie Quiz: Scariest Movie You've Ever Seen?

‘Tis the season! We’ve all seen scary movies. We might not like them, but at some point there was that one film that kept you up at night. Might’ve even been a documentary! Or in some cases a rom com. Or, if you’re a movie producer yourself, it could’ve been that expensive bomb people are still blaming you for.

Tell us your scariest movie for a chance at 113,000 Coins, 13 Freeplays, 3 Wilds, and 3 Volcanos! Answer below with your scariest film! We’ll pick TEN players at random next Thursday and reward them then. Good luck!

9 Likes

Nightmare on Elm street!!! Had nightmares every night. They always seemed so real. Until I beat him up in one of my dreams and that was it.

2 Likes

Friday the 13th! I actually stood up & started screaming in the movie theater for the people to run! :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Carrie was the scariest movie I have ever seem, with Sissy Spacek

2 Likes

The Exorcist the first one from 1973

2 Likes

Amityhorror movie it was so scary

2 Likes

The original Exorcist. We kept looking under the car when we left the theater!!!
:astonished:

2 Likes

Halloween! I am not a fan of scary movies!! :jack_o_lantern::hocho::scream:

2 Likes

The last house on the left.
Scariest movie ever. Btw love love this game :gift_heart::gift_heart: happy Halloween :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

Psycho! I love scary movies!

1 Like

Exorcist the first one gave me nightmares

1 Like

Saw was one of the scariest to me, that real life scenario scary movies are what nightmares are made of!!

1 Like

When a Stranger Calls, old school horror

3 Likes

When I seen a ghost!!!

1 Like

The first time I saw Blair Witch Project, I couldn’t go down to the basement to do laundry at night!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

THE THING! Both films called The Thing equally scared me to death. First the black and white version with James Arnez scared me as a child. Then the color version as an adult scared me even more than the first time I saw it when I was just a child.

1 Like

I would say the children of the corn and then when I got older it was Friday the 13th

1 Like

I have to say Texas chain saw massacre went to the drive in to see it some idiot thought it would be funny to start his chainsaw he had in the back of his truck…damn farmers lol

1 Like

When a Stranger Calls. The 1979 version not the 2006 remake. Between the “Have you checked on the children” line to the ending in the bedroom it gets me every time!

The 1993 movie ‘When a Stranger Calls Back’ is good also.

2 Likes