Movie Quiz: Scariest Movie You've Ever Seen?

I love scary movies! My adult children and I went to see The Conjuring at the theater. I actually had to close my eyes during the scariest part…never happened before or since!!! (When the ghost hanged woman falls down, then turns toward the camera)

1 Like

Halloween !! Any of them they’re all amzing !!

1 Like

Silence of the Lambs. I went to the movie with a friend when the husband was gone. I scared myself driving home in the dark all by myself and then entering the dark house all alone was spooky.

2 Likes

The scariest movie I’ve ever watched completely was Arachnophobia. It doesn’t help that I’m deathly afraid of spiders

2 Likes

Truth or Dare!! (The 2017 one) way too much for me!!!

1 Like

The Shining or Jaws. Lots of childhood trauma from those.

1 Like

Oculus is a good scary
movie

1 Like

Friday the 13th and the Omen

1 Like

Fist favorite scary movie
Hell raiser… that was what turned me on to scary movies… then phantasm… oculus… ect…

1 Like

The Shining - scariest ever

1 Like

Nightmare on elm street

1 Like

Darkness Falls still scares me til this day and it came out in 2003

1 Like

House on Haunted Hill with Vincent Price

1 Like

Blair witch project for sure was the one for me

1 Like

Definitely the exorcist . Maybe because I was young or maybe bc it was about demons and that I was young but it scared the bajeebers out of me. Even now I still wouldn’t watch it. Still scary…like 4 people from the set died during filming and five people related to cast and crew…!

1 Like

Children of the Corn! Have never been able t to watch the whole movie.

1 Like

It… Saw this movie 1st at the drive-in theater when I was probably 14 years old old has always stayed with me scared scared me to death

1 Like

Cujo, the shining, and amitiville horror

1 Like

The scariest movie I’ve ever seen was the Exorcist. I couldn’t sleep at all that night, and slept with the lights on for months after! I haven’t watched a horror film since.

1 Like

Invasion of the Body Snatchers from the 50s ( I was less than 5)

1 Like