Movie Quiz: Best Holiday Movie!

The weather gets colder, but our hearts grow warmer as we cuddle up and watch our favorite movies!

What’s yours? Do you like the old standards? The animated Christmas Specials? Did you happen to find a newer one you can’t get over?

Hit “REPLY” to let us know - and then stay tuned! Next Thursday we’ll be picking 10 responders at random, and give them 100,000 Coins, 10 Freeplays, 5 Wilds, and 5 Volcanos

Even better, you’ll be recommending some great holiday movies we might not ever have seen if it weren’t for you!

Thank you!

61 Likes

THE ORIGINAL HOME ALONE!

12 Likes

I love the classics -Grinch, Rudolph, Frosty. Elf is also a must!

10 Likes

White Christmas and Little Drummer Boy

6 Likes

All the Home along movies

7 Likes

Die Hard is my favorite

8 Likes

White Christmas :christmas_tree::santa::mrs_claus::snowflake:

7 Likes

Christmas vacation and nightmare before Christmas

5 Likes

Elf!! With the classic cartoon How the Grinch Stole Christmas in a close second.

7 Likes

The Little Drummer Boy

3 Likes

My favorite Christmas Classic is The Year Without a Santa Claus! And my other favorites include Christmas Vacation, Elf, A Christmas Story, Fred Claus, and Christmas Chronicles. It’s impossible for me to just pick one!

6 Likes

Sette spose per sette fratelli

National Lampoons Christmas Vacation

9 Likes

Jingle all the way and the polar express, both because me and my children watched them with my mom before she passed away
:heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

I love ‘It’s a wonderful life’ but my husband enjoys watching the various different ‘A Christmas Carol’/‘Scrooge’

5 Likes

Frosty the snowman Charlie Brown Christmas

6 Likes

The Year Without A Santa Clause. The Miser brothers love the song. Heat and Snow Miser.

3 Likes

Santa Claus y el Grinch sin duda es la mejor

3 Likes