Movie Quiz: Best Holiday Movie!

The old faithful like Rudoph, The Grinch, A Christmas Carol with Reginald Owen as Scrooge, Christmas Vacation with Chevy Chase, It’s a Wonderful Life, and a newer movie called The Christmas Card. Never miss any, every year, they are a tradition.

5 Likes

Die hard!! I know some folks don’t think it’s a Christmas movie but it is in our home!

7 Likes

It’s a Wonderful Life.

5 Likes

For the classics I really enjoy watching Scrooge and How the Grinch stole Christmas. Christmas vacation and Scrooged with Chevy Chase are really good too. For the newer movies I enjoy both of the Christmas Chronicles with Kurt Russell.
I think they should make a movie with our beloved dog Sam and the gang, I think that would truly be worth watching.
Merry Christmas everyone :christmas_tree:

4 Likes

Over the rainbow :rainbow: , was on every xmas when I was a kid. Reminds me of xmas .

3 Likes

Grinch stole Christmas

5 Likes

Hey👍 the old standard Christmas movies that’s what we watch every year and that’s what we like

1 Like

Grinch, just the two animated ones, not a big fan of Jim Carey’s

3 Likes

Santa Claus with Tim Allen

5 Likes

The Scream! Franchise

A Christmas story! It has everything… the silly gifts relatives get us when we are kids… siblings rivalry…the famous “you’ll shoot your eye out”…and even the tragedy of the animals stealing their turkey!

3 Likes

It’s a Wonderful Life

1 Like

The Orginal Home Alone

4 Likes

So many wonderful movies—but I think that my favorite is “It’s a Wonderful Life”. I first saw it back in the mid 70’s when Frank Capra came to my film class and brought it along with him—saying that it was his personal favorite of all his films. At that time, it had never been shown beyond it’s initial release—and so none of us had seen it before. I remember the scene where Mr. Potter told George Bailey that he was better off dead than alive—and I was trying to hold back my tears in front of Mr. Capra. I was so happy when when, not long after, it was released and began to be shown on television every year.

1 Like

Christmas Story and Christmas Vacation

1 Like

How the grinch stole Christmas with Jim Carey

5 Likes

“It’s a wonderful life”.

3 Likes

White Christmas is my favorite holiday movie!

1 Like

Christmas Story is the best holiday movie ever!

1 Like

PRANCER. There’s something special about reindeer.

4 Likes