Members Who Do Not Dig

I don’t either I never have many coins to begin with and I use all of them to dig but never find anything. I really disagree with the wants who don’t want to share because you may be in competition to dig but at the same time I might be eating other points by looking for tributes so we are helping each other.

4 Likes

I am having this problem,am asking my club to skip this round of gold dig to focus on quests and finishing perk 6. I’m finding this game to be a bit of a pain for my club now, non-diggers, coins, boosters they use, so many resources wasted,we need club points and now its causing discord in my team. I wish I could just remove it at this point

4 Likes

I agree I always get at least 15 to 24 digs and a few dont get any yet still claim the gems.not ìfair at all

2 Likes

Ditto! I couldn’t agree more. For what you might spend as well as using any of your items such as : streak X 2, trap remover, wave breaker, extra cards etc…it all costs in one way or another.

1 Like

You have to work on 1 hole at a time as a team collectively. If you just dig random holes, you won’t find the gold. It takes teamwork and you alternate digging

4 Likes

Can I join your club then? I just left the club i was in out of frustration. People would dig randomly even though people in chat were asking them to dig specific holes. It seemed like they would do it to just throw the game.

1 Like

Tom, I thought all members rec’d the CQ prize even if they didn’t reach their quota as I have not a few times (not from lack of trying) but I still rec’d the prize. I thought since it said ‘at least’ a certain # of players that anyone over & above that # helped in completing went to the quota. Am I wrong in my thinking that if I didn’t contribute at all to a CQ I would not get the prize if it was completed? Oh, also hate it when members qualify for gems game & don’t play as I thought I read that a team is paired with another team with the same # of qualifiers, do you know if that is true?

Correct. For example, Tribute Trapper. if the club succeeds but you only contributed one Tribute, you get the prize. If you captured zero, you do not get the prize.

If only some would do that. It be so much easier…
Lol

1 Like

Thank you! I hate the dig game. Because of it, my club no longer plays perk 6 before any of the others, we don’t get club quests, it’s a mess. Waiting for the invite to the club that says they don’t play the shovel game.

1 Like

I read that clubs are paired with clubs having the same number of players. Is this true?

I don’t either I never have many coins to begin with and I use all of them to dig but never find anything. I really disagree with the wants who don’t want to share because you may be in competition to dig but at the same time I might be eating other points by looking for tributes so we are helping each other.

1 Like

I like the dig, the problem I have players qualify if no shovels don’t play and still collect prize,
It takes a lot of coins to get the shovels and boosters, volcano and gift card, then the wrong additions, in coins, stars, gold bars.
I wish they fix the problems. We are to have fun not aggravation.

I ask support they give you the same answer. They don’t see a problem.

1 Like

We try to tag team. Make sure there is always at least one other player who can dig the same hole with you. Set a time when people will be digging. 3-4 players digging to finish one hole gets the hole finished and the gold out faster. Then someone suggests the next square and we dig there together. Definitely works better for big holes like 12s-those can use up a lot of 2 players’ coins-better to spread it out.

Don’t ever dig a hole by yourself. You’ll never find gold if you’re just going around digging holes randomly. You have to dig with other members of your club to find gold. Then at the end you have hopefully found enough for a high place.

That is kind of true. We always have a letdown in the main game after a club comp. Think people get burned out. I’d like to see the digging competition occur twice a week, not 3.5 to 4. Players don’t have time to win back the money they spent on the last club gem comp before the next one starts.

1 Like

Excellent point. It’s worth discussing with our Teams to strategize both Dig schedules and coin bank down times.

All the dig players in our team who do communicate have boycotted the game…only the non communicating players qualified this time…not enough to play…waiting to see if they qualify again…next time or will they get the message!

What club are you in??!! You seriously sound like you’re in our club because we are having exact same experience. I really hate this competition because it has made my best players leave because the weak ones are not pulling their weight. I booted about 1/4 off but the good player left anyways surprisingly everyone cause she PUSHED to have even more players removed, including those who earned more club point than she earned. I HATE this competition. Wish they fix it so it’s like quests where you don’t play you don’t earn, or better yet, remove it entirely!

2 Likes

We had a member who always got 17 shovels and dug 17 new holes.And NEVER read chat.Talk about frustrating. It was more like a game of whack a mole without a whacker.And then others who qualify and never lift a shovel and the same ones dont meet their cq limit.We call em freeloaders

2 Likes