Members Who Do Not Dig

Members who qualify but never dig should not collect the gem prize. It should be like CQ’s. If you don’t participate, you don’t get the prize. Some of our best players get zero on qualifier & never come back to earn shovels. Then they collect on everyone else’s hard work.

21 Likes

I agree. It happens again and again. I do my share and others qualify and then do nothing…I get the gems and the ones who do nothing get them… My opinion if you just qualify. And do not do one thing should not get the same.
Sorry. But my opinion

13 Likes

Yes I AM really sick of this too! Three times they do ! Removed from my club! See you bye!! There are so many Snarky people playing! I go find new players that want to play! I have 8 men in my club they play never complain! They play keep the club running great we are middle gold! That’s fine! Get rid of non players that love to sit & collect from others! Never earn anything! That is SAD!

6 Likes

I agree. I have a few that qualify. Then never do anything but collect. It is not fair. Most do what is needed others not so much

3 Likes

Do you know what the secret is to digging gold. I never seem to find those squares.

1 Like

We give ours a warning, ‘dont qualify unless you dig with at least 18 shovels. Failure to comply and you risk being booted. You do not HAVE to qualify.’ That worked for us.

4 Likes

There is gold in ALL squares…we have a system of getting the players to say what square they have dug…then other players can dig the same hole…you DON’T have to use all the spades at one time…you can wait until someone else has dug the same hole, then dig same hole again…this works if your chat and players communicate…even we have some who don’t!

4 Likes

A bit Harsh for lower grade teams…we just ask that if they qualify, they must dig and be prepared to throw extra coins into the games…if short of coins…don’t qualify!

3 Likes

We only require 12 shovels, and call them out in chat when they don’t get them. Seems to not matter at all to a few players. They don’t mind freeloading on others’ efforts. Some are good players who have been with our club a while. Hate to boot them over a slide” game. I wish, as the first poster said, that Tripeaks would help our club morale by doing the same as they do with club quests; no play, no pay.

3 Likes

Teammates have to help by alternating digs. Click “?” top left, it explains how many times to dig to get gold.

3 Likes

All Grids have Gold Bars , the Trick is to have everyone digging 1 - 2 Holes 1 after the other. & communicate in chat take turns Be a Team & Play like a Team

4 Likes

Each Dig could be up to 40 & supposedly how many digs it takes is how many Gold Bars it is , however I dont think thats the case.

1 Like

Since the whole team does better in the competition this is ok although as the leader I would prefer that all participate.

1 Like

Succede anche nel nostro club, la cosa mi fà arrabbiare molto! Anch’io sono della tua stessa idea… 0 scavi 0 premio😠

1 Like

I’m going off the topic but still pertains to the club competition, I find that players who dig seem to forget about the club quest, we lose a lot of winnable cq, because of this grr

5 Likes

I agree. I work like crazy for our club to do well. Some members qualify and then sit back and do nothing.
Something has to be done to stop them. It just doesn’t seem fair

2 Likes

You need to dig as a team. No more than three holes going at a time. You can earn digs and not dig until someone else digs the spot. Dig and wait.

2 Likes

You are right I am sick of the free riders

2 Likes

I try my hardest and finish every one. I only win a couple shovels. Sometimes a person can try but just does not have good luck.

7 Likes

When we are working Perk 6 and it’s time to qualify/dig, we invite all members to qualify and save your coins for the Perks and Club Quests. This way, everyone gets 50 gems. Once we get Perk 6, we ask for minimum of 15 shovels and use your coins/boosts.

2 Likes