Looking to join a new club

I need a new club ASAP I do a minimum of 10k and at least 100 tribs a week. Finish cqs and love to chat. I need to leave my current club FAST as we didn’t even get 1 perk last week which I think is really weird because my points alone should make at least 1 perk.

1 Like

If you haven’t joined a team or find you would like to try another Quattro tikis has 3 openings ! We would live to have you

1 Like

If you havent found a club join friende we are a laid back club and very friendly

I’d like to invite you do join chilled out. We are an active, friendly club and we know our members have a real life.

Solitarians is a great team, as long as you try, collect tributes and chat you will stay. We are a platinum group and a fantastic bunch

We are a new team and would love to have you join us!
ShakedownStreet

1 Like

If you’re still looking for a competitive but casual team that meets perks and cqs, come and check us out: Sponge Bob. We are in the Gold League.

Hi Serenity,
We would like to have you at Perk ups!
We require 3000 cp a day and want you to contributie to club quests.
I was in a Club called Home Base, we had a player Serenity there too.
I don’t know if that was you but if it is, please join Perk ups!

Hi Serenity - Come check out C1R15…you sound like you’d fit right in. We have more than a few team members who are in the healthcare field, both in the US and UK.

We would love to have you. We need good people that will play. We give the boot if no activity for 3 days. We like people to play some tributes and the Club Quest. Tributes give more points but we’re not saying must play all tributes. Think about us “Malta one”

1 Like