Looking to join a new club

“OurClub” is currently looking for 2 players Come check us out!

DIRTY DUCKS - Looking for active players to join in the rebuilding of our club. Our main focus has been completing perks, club quests & collecting tributes. We’ve got a pretty good strategy on completing the dig which has placed us in first place several times. Please join us if interested!

BEACH BUM FUN is looking for players that know how to communicate with the rest of the team! We need you to help complete perks, post “maxed” in team chat when you complete club quest, play tributes, and not go over 24 hrs idle without prior notice! Please look us up.

Quattro tikis is looking for some members to join our family :slight_smile: we require 5,500 club points daily, get first place on the team dig :1st_place_medal: get all 7 perks :moyai:and enjoy chatting and helping each other. We have a rest team available to help players coin build and aim to complete all club quests :purple_heart: currently in platinum league but wanting to move back into diamond :gem: if you love animals :hedgehog: and want a team understanding of life situations we could be the right fit for you :orange_heart:

Come play with us, we are Tiki Amigos and are a diamond league. We are looking for dedicated, loyal, daily but fun players. We like to have fun together.

1 Like

Come join ‘Play As You Can’. We are looking for a loyal player

‘Play As You Can’ can use a good team player. Please consider joining. We are a Gold League Club.Thx!

Play As You Can is looking for a loyal team player.

Hi Stephanie, come join R & R, Gold league. We’re a top 10 team and can easily move higher with another strong player. We’re competitive, but cordial and considerate of life happenings. Just ask for communication whenever possible. We have a low pressure 2k daily minimum, but many players exceed that considerably. Come check us out and we hope you’ll like us enough to stay. :slight_smile:

Looking for a new team to join currently at a lower gold level looking for a team that actually wants to play and complete perks / quests I play everyday and complete all daily quest plus 2/300 tributes weekly. I do not want to dig in competition.

Hi Jeanie, my club Friende could use a player like you. We have been platinum level for awhile. Rules are easy at least 2k per day, find tributes, complete club quest. We understand life happens, just let us know. Request to join Friende :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Stephanie,Be Yourself looking for strong players who can do At least 4kcp daily.They are usually Diamond,get all perks.
Unfortunately they will possibly be platinum rollover as due to a few left because of work,health.

1 Like

Free play looking for a few players 10k week play daily unless on vacation and say so and help with quest and tributes

1 Like

Come check us out! Trial basis, if you don’t like us, what have you got to lose? Friendly team, 8k daily or 42 weekly, max all quests, communication is a must! Would love to have you! “Just Playing” logo with tongue sticking out, currently platinum but with your help we could be diamond! Come on over!

We are gold league club who who understands that life happens. please just let us know if you’re going to be idle. We usually close five perks, many times we are first in the digging competition. Join us, have fun, and Play As You Can!

1 Like

“Play As You Can” is looking for a new, loyal team player who enjoys playing daily. Gold league, friendly, but not overly chatty, and fair!!! Come join us.

1 Like

Did you find a club yet?

1 Like

We would love to have you in our club! We’re looking for players just like you! The name of the club is !dexam! Come check us out and I’m sure you’ll feel right at home!

1 Like

Check out “Play As you Can”! We need 2 new players. We wish for daily players, but understand that life happens. We are not that chatty, but some like to communicate especially during the dig competition. If you need to be idle beyond the 48 hours, please let us know in chat & you won’t be removed. If no notice then idle/silent for a long period of time then I have no choice but to remove. I have an opening because someone went idle with no notice, was removed after 20 days of silence. I can’t be anymore fair!

Check out “Play As you Can”! We need 2 new players. We wish for daily players, but understand that life happens. We are not that chatty, but some like to communicate especially during the dig competition. If you need to be idle beyond the 48 hours, please let us know in chat & you won’t be removed. If no notice then idle/silent for a long period of time then I have no choice but to remove. I have an opening because someone went idle with no notice, was removed after 20 days of silence. I can’t be anymore fair!