Jungle Jamboree is missing

I do not have access to the Jungle Jamboree levels. My teammates have them, but not I. I have upgraded to the most recent version. Any thoughts?
I have finished level 300 Paradise Point as well.

Thanks

13 Likes

Hello
I’m just playing Paradise and I’m on level 23
I kind of stop playing cause i loose lots of traps and think it dosnt pay that well
Will there be any level after 23 that pays bigger point? If so wich one in Paradise ?

7 Likes

Was wondering if you ever got Jungle Jamboree or Captain Rocko. I am done with all my levels and no Jungle Jamboree or Captain Rocko. In fact no Poi either.
Have you got them yet?
I just looked and I am on level 300. So there are way more than 23.

7 Likes

Oh if anyone out there has them can you let me in on how to get them. I am on Paradise. And am done with all levels. I am at the end of the road…

3 Likes

Pretty sure there are way more than 23 on that level. Can’t remember what one I am on but way past 23. Wonder why you only have 23

2 Likes

Finally got my postcard for Jungle Jamboree levels. Showed up the day after I finished the final Paradise Point level. New levels are now there. So far, not really liking the butterfly vault…:frowning:

4 Likes

I never got no Jungle Jamboree

3 Likes

Hi Princess
You must be frustrated.
I was contacting Tripeaks Managment and they said they are working on expand possibilities ,but they can’t give an direct answer
I know it’s more than 23 levels on Paradise
But what level do you like that pay the most club points in Paradise ?

Hello Again
If you look further down
Clyde Monkey have got a new Island
Scroll down

I really don’t know which one I like more. Will have to pay better attention.
And what did you mean by clyde monkey.? I’m a little confused…lol
I see nothing if I scroll down… I think I got it.you saying they got their level.
But thing is I have had my 300 levels done awhile now and got nothing… don’t understand why.
I always get the short end of the stick…lol

Hey what did you do to get jungle Jamboree.
You said something about a post card. I finished my 300 level a few weeks back and I got nothing

In my news tab there was a “postcard” one day welcoming me to my new levels at Jungle Jamboree. All I can say is that it appeared the day after I finished the last level on Paradise Point. Not sure what I did to get it. Sorry I cannot be more help to everyone…

Thanks for answering. I been done for awhile and never got anything. Wonder what I need to do.lol
Thanks

@Princess48, have you written to support yet? If not, I would try that. Hopefully they’ll have an answer or solution :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

No I have not. They usually have a generic response. So I will go with the flow. Did you get jungle Jamboree on any of yours

1 Like

No, I haven’t advanced that far in the game. I’m only on Volcano Beach on 2 off my accounts, Tide Pool Lagoon on one, and the 2nd or 3rd world in Tiki Skies.

Since having so many accounts and clubs, I don’t have as much time for playing anymore, so I just play tribute hands these days.

1 Like

Did you get it before or after your last update. If you don’t mind me asking

How in the world do you keep everything straight. I can barely keep what I’m doing going. Just wish I could no some more secrets of getting the middle star. It seems to be the hardest…lol

2 Likes

Ok, I have a tip on that middle star (the time star). If you run out of time, keep playing until you have a draw card that will remove the last card on the board. Use or buy a time booster (adds 30 seconds) then clear that last card. You’ll get your time star, and a few extra points for having time left on the clock :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I knew it had do with a helping of a certain booster… lol
I was thinking the Streak one also since that has helped before. But not always…lol
So the time one is better. Which I really don’t have many of… And they never give them out. That should be something they add to the Shrine. So you can collect them sometimes. Really when have they actually gave them or the eye ones out?
Never…Lol
Thanks Cindy

3 Likes