Jungle Jamboree is missing

I’ve only seen the time booster and the magic eye drop when you chased Poi and successfully hit one of those 2 reward cards.

3 Likes

You are right. Infact that is where I got mine. I usually don’t get those that often.
They are like gold…lol

3 Likes

I agree, I would gladly pay gems for time boosters from the gem store. Not the magic eyes though - that is distracting and annoying to me. I wish I could give mine away so I don’t accidentally use one … again ! LOL

3 Likes

Sooo confused…I’m only 2 months Into game so I am still learning & asking questions. What is the benefit of having so many accounts if it makes it hard to play? Also does it hurt these clubs is not able to play much? Ty

1 Like

Hi @WickedWulf, the one BIG benefit of having so many accounts (to me anyway), is I never have to boot anyone from our clubs.

We have 4 clubs that require 3 different amounts of playing - a lot, just enough, and whenever LOL

Here is more about our clubs:
Join the Play4perks Menagerie

I generally make 70,000 - 80,000 points a week, but that’s spread out between all 4 clubs. The club members are ok with that, because I make more than minimum for each club, & they benefit from having the other club options too, :slight_smile:

Has anyone figured out how to get through jungle jamboree? It is frustrating me!!! It just stops at level 330 and says more levels coming soon! :rage:

How did you get your postcard for more jungle jamboree levels? It’s been a while and I haven’t been able to advance :pensive:

Why are you calling it Jungle Jamboree?
Mine never said anything about Jungle Jamboree. My last level was Paradise.
I’m confused

After paradise point, the next “world” or set of levels is jungle jamboree. Then it gets to level 330 and just stops and says “more levels coming soon”

2 Likes

Oh … I never got that… lol
I wonder why??
I’m done with all my Paradise levels.
That is weird.
Thanks for explaining…lol

Yes on jungle jamboree I’m on level 330 also and I keep checking. It’s been telling me this for about a week. So now you can’t catch poi! I tried the expert level. So far all it does is cost you alot of coins.

Hey everyone! Regarding levels past 330…developers will be working on new levels and will be posting them. Keep an eye on the news section of your inbox. It will let you know when there are more levels.

Ugh same!!! I did the bash levels, gsn levels, working on expert and just getting sooooo bored!!!

Thank you! I have been wracking my brain and trying so many things to figure out what to do to keep going!

Would any of ya’ll have any good tips for these levels? I’m getting my behind kicked on coral coastline lol

2 Likes