Island Storytime: Who was YOUR first Celebrity Crush?

Ricky Nelson he was so handsome

I think mine was Elvis, when he first started starring movies!:revolving_hearts:

Every one of the Beatles. But if I had to choose one it would be George Harrison.

Donny Osmond when I was little and he sang Puppy Love

Don ho tiny bubbles the Hawaiian stallion

Jared Leto. My so called life had come out and he was just beautiful :joy:

1 Like

Mine most definitely was Michael Schoeffling from Sixteen Candles!! He made me feel all kinds of things! Hehehehe. I was probably a tween or just a teen when I first saw the moving and I am 45 now and still crushing hard on that hunk of handsomeness!!

Frank Sinatra when I was 10

Bobby Sherman and Jack Wilde!

Rick Springfield! I had a life-sized poster taped on my ceiling above my bed!!! (Blush) My boyfriend (now husband of 28 years) made me take it down and burn it in a bonfire!!!

Elvis Presley, the King of course. (My age is now showing). Heard him on the radio first then on a black and white tv…a movie. Oh ya he was hot. As he aged and I aged ya no. It went from oh baby to oh I feel sorry for you.

Steve Perry​:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart_eyes:

Burt Reynolds he just so handsome

Leif Garret and Rex Smith

Luke Perry from Beverly Hills 90210 and Mark-Paul Gosselaar who played Zack Morris on saved by the bell were both my first celebrity crush! I couldn’t choose between them :rofl:

Mi primer amor fue Rock Hudson …me encantaba Las peliculas q hacia

Tom Cruise from Risky Business

My first celebrity crush was on John Travolta. I remember the crush beginning with the movie Grease. Oh my what a hunk lol. I love watching all of the movies that he played in. I don’t have the crush anymore lol :joy:. I just think he is a great actor but I still watch Grease about once a year just because I love the musical and the dancing.

Mine was Shawn Cassidy :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::joy::joy::joy:

DEFINITELY Neil Diamond!, Love to hear him sing!

1 Like