Island Storytime: Who was YOUR first Celebrity Crush?

Leave your comments below for a chance at being randomly picked to receive 25K Coins and 5 Wilds! Next Thursday we will choose 10 players at random, plus the person who posts our favorite answer! (11 in total).

Mine was Kim Richards. I was very young, and she starred in a short-lived drama called Nanny and the Professor. My crush lasted through the Escape to Witch Mountain movies, and then One Day at a Time aired, and I fell pretty hard for Valerie Bertinelli.

I guess you always have a thing for your first celebrity crush, but I wouldn’t say I harbor any real feelings for either of them, although I’d love to have lunch with Valerie.

Tiki-Tahd

17 Likes

Brad Pitt when i saw for the first time Troy. Today i only think it is a cool guy and a good actor.

3 Likes

It would be a toss up between Troy Donahue or Peter Noone of Herman’s Hermits. It has been so long I may have his name wrong. I thought they were both so dreamy!

3 Likes

Johnny Depp watched every 21 Jump Street and everything he’s been in with the exception of most of the Pirates of the Cararribean

3 Likes

Shaun Cassidy!!

9 Likes

My first celebrity crush was Matt Dillon in the 80’s. I had posters of him on my wall.

2 Likes

Stephen King, lol was a horror freak early on

Mel Gibson oh yeah, Lethal Weapon or Forever Young orrrrrrrr…lol

Zach Morris on saved by the bell or Donnie Wahlberg of New kids

Tom Selleck. I had Magnum PI posters all over my walls!

Davy Jones of The Monkees.

4 Likes

Shaun Cassidy was my first celebrity crush.

1 Like

Johnny Weismuller as Tarzan.

Ayrton Senna, il più grande e indimenticato campione di F1. Muore giovane chi è caro agli dei…

1 Like

Scott Baio from happy days then Charles in Charge the good old classics they don’t make them like they used too!!! No I don’t have a crush on him now it’s George Clooney

Tom Hanks :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Willlllllsooooooon

2 Likes
Summary

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Richard Gere

Mine would have to be Jonathan Taylor Thomas :heart_eyes:. Then my teenage years would definitely be Brian Littrell from the Backstreet Boys!!!

1 Like

My first celebrity crush was David Cassidy.

Hawkeye Pierce (aka Alan alda) in MASH