Island Storytime: Who was YOUR first Celebrity Crush?

Donny Osmond, many moons ago, his posters covered my bedroom walls :purple_heart:

1 Like

Richard Gereā€¦I loved the way he treated Julie Roberts in Pretty Woman.!!!:blush::blush:

Steve Perry from Journey

Kirk Cameronā€¦Iā€™m aging myself here!

Johnny Depp all thd way. Now and forever! Benny and June was when i fell in love!

1 Like

Leslie Neilson in Tammy and the Bachelor, I was eight. He was always one of my favorite actors.

John Lennon or Paul McCartney

Leif Garrett and Shawn Cassidy

Prince was my man!:heart::heart::heart::heart:

My first celebrity crush was Scott Baio, which started when he was on Happy Days and continued through his time on Charles in Charge. I have moved on since then but feel the spin off should have been Jenny loves Chachi instead of Joanie loves Chachi.

Henry cavill aka superman

First celebrity crush was David Cassidy and then Donny Osmond now Iā€™m 60 I wonder why as Jason mamoa is one sexy hunk :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Stevie Nicks when I saw her for the first time she was smoking hot

Elvis Presley loved his music since I was a child watched all his movies

1 Like

Omg Tom Jones I was 9 he was 20 something. But then again the king Elvis Presley

John Travolta! The movie Grease and naw, Iā€™m over him!

Richard Gere :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:con su mirada tan profunda y nostƔlgica a la vez

JOHNNY DEPP all the way. 21 Jump Street was my first glimps at physical perfection in a human being. My god what a dream. Enjoy watching most of his movies. My husband is well aware that Johnny can eat crackers in bed any day or night. :wink:

Patrick stewart in star trek as picard and when he did Shakespeare. Love bald men. Always have.

Brad Pitt from Legends of the Fall