ISLAND STORY TIME: Your hope for 2022! 1/6/22

For COVID to go away altogether . For people to quit killing each other . For peace and joy and love to all humans. Not to have racist in the world . Love one another .

2 Likes

For people to come to know Christ

3 Likes

My big hope for 2022 is full disclosure and for us to live in peace with all the beings of the universe!!!

1 Like

Please unite our country to save democracy & conquer covid.

3 Likes

The end of all covids

2 Likes

That US congress gets it’s act together

2 Likes

My hope is that we learn to live with Covid. We can’t iraticate a flu, but we can learn to go about a normal life without panic and despair.

1 Like

peace health and a greater cleaner world

2 Likes

Take much better care of our beautiful planet!

3 Likes

For everyone to be healthy and safe this new year. For people to be kind to one another. I wish for peace and happiness as well.

2 Likes

To settle down with the love of my life.

1 Like

To be happy and healthy and ok

1 Like

I am hoping to win enough coins to play Solitaire Tri Peaks for a long ti.e.

1 Like

My hope is for theUSA TO FIND COMMON GROUND AMONGST OUR DIFFERENCES; to respect one another and work toward the common good.:heart:

3 Likes

I hope to stay healthy and for Covid to finally be behind us!

2 Likes

After having covid 2 times last year.I would like to see a lot of happiness,good health,good wealth and world peace.I would like to see everybody BE KIND.

2 Likes

For Covid to finally come to a manageable stage so we can start seeing family and friends again.

1 Like

My hope is to not be in pain anymore and lose 60 lb

2 Likes

An end to Covid, and to be able to cruise again!

1 Like

I pray that Americans learn to respect and love each other no matter what race they are. I also pray that Jesus Christ stops the spread of the Delta Variant disease and other deadly diseases. I pray that America stays a True Democracy! :latin_cross::latin_cross::pray:t4::pray:t4:

5 Likes