ISLAND STORY TIME: Your hope for 2022! 1/6/22

We’ve entered a new year after a couple of… well… challenging ones. A new year always brings hope!

What is YOUR big hope for 2022?

Answer below for a chance at 100,000 Coins, 10 Freeplays, 5 Wilds, and 5 Volcanos! We will choose ten responders at random and award them next Thursday afternoon!

51 Likes

An end to COVID and all related to COVID.

14 Likes

My big hope is that life gets back to normal!!!

11 Likes

I am hoping to find a new job. I have been working in my current company for over 10 years. It’s time to move on.

4 Likes

For Covid to be removed from the Earth

11 Likes

My hope is for the World to return to normal, and to see all of my family again.

7 Likes

I am hoping that we can get back to our normal or that we can become more kind in whatever our new normal is to be.

4 Likes

My hope for 2022 is for COVID to disappear!

6 Likes

I hope and pray for a healthy happy, my first ever grand baby boy!

8 Likes

I am hoping to be healthy and feel better. COVID has been terrible and so many people are suffering. Let’s be done with COVID!!!

5 Likes

I hope for health!! I was blessed in 2021 with a new liver and I intend to be healthy and enjoy it!

9 Likes

Yes, an end to Covid

5 Likes

Bring God back into our world so we see an end to Covid and the evil in the world…

8 Likes

My big hope for 2022 is that my mother stays strong after losing her husband, my step dad. He was her world and he lost his battle to stage 4 cancer right before Christmas. He was an amazing person who held my mom together for 29 years. I hope she can get out of this depression and see it will be okay.

9 Likes

For lives to return to normal. No more mandates or media scare tactics!

3 Likes

Healthy and happy family and friends.

4 Likes

I’m excited to be starting a new business venture! Landlady of our beautiful village pub, a place for the locals to meet, eat, drink and be merry, offering love and support to all, after the tough time we’ve all been through

3 Likes

The end of COVID and more united nation

4 Likes