To buy a house for my kids!!

4 Likes

To go back to living a normal life

2 Likes

End of Covid and the world return to normal

3 Likes

My hope is that covid disappears

3 Likes

Voting rights in the USA. Getting money out of politics. Strengthening the middle class. Healthcare for all. Just a short list. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

World free from covid

2 Likes

Normality comes back to our life

2 Likes

I hope to Be able to see family this 2022 year.

2 Likes

To stop all the madness going on in this world

2 Likes

For everyone to do what it takes to kick Covid to the curb. And for democracy to prevail in the US.

3 Likes

My hope isn’t unique. I want to reconnect with friends and family due to covid restrictions. I want to get healthier and start exercising [quote=“Tiki-Tahd, post:1, topic:86830, full:true”]

We’ve entered a new year after a couple of… well… challenging ones. A new year always brings hope!

What is YOUR big hope for 2022?

Answer below for a chance at 100,000 Coins, 10 Freeplays, 5 Wilds, and 5 Volcanos! We will choose ten responders at random and award them next Thursday afternoon!
[/quote]

1 Like

My biggest hope for 2022 is for the world to find peace in togetherness and helping each other out through difficult times. Finding the end of COVID and other pandemics and health crisises. Ending world hunger, environmental devastation and other problems of the world through working together for a peaceful happy world.

6 Likes

Would love to hear I’m wanted

3 Likes

I wish that everyone’s hopes are realized

2 Likes

My hope for 2022 is that my mom is cancer free and that she is healthy from here on out!

4 Likes

My big hope for the new new is for things to turn back to normal and to take a long vacation

1 Like

To be renewed in 2022

1 Like

Espero que, los humanos, encontremos, la paz, bondad y respeto para todo ser humano… Amén :pray::pray:

1 Like

I’m just hoping that my mom dad and husband get started on cancer treatments soon and I get my back looked at as I’m feed up of pain and been locked away from the world

3 Likes

I hope for 2022 my husband can get 2 expected surgeries to help him live with less pain. Also for my business to keep growing. God bless America.

3 Likes