Island Story Time: Greatest Love Story? 2/10/22

There are many great love stories. I believe the best of all time would be Christ’s demonstration of love, how He laid down His life for 5he love of us all!

7 Likes

I would say Bella and Edward from the Twilight Saga.

1 Like

It was FAT TUESDAY… :purple_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart: Mardi Gras Day​:black_joker: in New Orleans. I was 9 months pregnant :pregnant_woman:with our 1st child. All the police :police_car::ambulance::fire_engine: on the :prayer_beads: parade :performing_arts: route knew about me being pregnant. I was having slight contractions. The hubby had the car :oncoming_automobile: ready to go. Nothing happened. We made it through the day without incident. The next day was Ash Wednesday :church:and I’m still in labor but no close contractions. Later Wednesday night I thought it was time :alarm_clock: so we go to the hospital :hospital: and they kept me. They gave me the :syringe: epidural. Now I’m stuck in the :sleeping_bed:bed. Thursday morning the Doctor :mask:comes to see me! Oh boy it’s time :grin:. No :angry:, He goes to the office and sees :eyes: all of the scheduled patients. That evening :first_quarter_moon_with_face:, Thursday February 14, 1991​:cupid: I received the most precious gift of all. My Beautiful Baby :baby: Girl, Samantha. She is a :mortar_board:Registered Nurse​:mortar_board: who gives comfort :face_with_thermometer: and :face_with_head_bandage:care to her :sneezing_face:patients. She is my gift :gift: and Valentine :gift_heart: to all the people :family_man_woman_girl::couple::family_man_woman_boy::two_men_holding_hands::family_man_woman_girl_boy::two_women_holding_hands::family_man_woman_girl_girl: who have had the :hugs: pleasure to meet her.

3 Likes

The best love story is the first one.
Adam and Eve

3 Likes

Jack and Rebecca Pearson :heart::heart:

3 Likes

The Greatest Love Story for me is the love story between my horse Ty and I. I was there when he was born, and we’ve been together 18 years now. Our journey together has been the best part of my life.

4 Likes

Godwhoputs peopleand animals in our lives to help us through the hard times, starting with his son Jesus

3 Likes

I’m a sucker for corny, disney-esque rom-coms. My favorite is 50 First Dates. Whether that’s the greatest or not is debatable but I can watch it over and over.

2 Likes

One of the greatest love stories comes from Last of the Mohicans-

Nathaniel “Hawkeye” Poe & Cora Monroe

“You be strong, you survive… You stay alive, no matter what occurs! I will find you. No matter how long it takes, no matter how far, I will find you.” :heart::heart:

2 Likes

An Affair to Remember
Cary Grant & Deborah Kerr

Romeo and Juliet :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

The Princess Bride - Princess Buttercup and Westley. Greatest of all love stories ever!

2 Likes

I meet my husband in online game.He was so misterious and i was so curious :slight_smile: .I start to chat with him,and few months later he propose me in public game chat.I accept,but distance look as a problem att.He is from Canada and im from Bosnia and Herzegovina(Europe). Well that didnt stop us.He came to me,we get married but than pandemic starts,so borders was closed as well as embassy for visa.So,yeah,we are together for almost 4 years on video call marriage.And we still love each other the same or more,and we believe we will be soon together.Trust me,distance is nothing when love is real​:heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Wesley and Buttercup. The Princess Bride.

2 Likes

Eren Yeager & Mikasa

Notebook love it!just all around great movie love story!!!

2 Likes

I think Marge and homer cause they stick together through everything the good and the bad that’s a real love story

1 Like

Me and my husband will be married 39 years I july

2 Likes

I think the greatest love story is God’s love for us, sending his son as the ultimate sacrifice for sin.

4 Likes

There are 2 for me #1 is God sending his son Jesus to forgive our sins and love us unconditionally. #2 my now Angel husband Sonny after 31 years together with a couple breaks we finally worked it all out and remained together. He died at home in my arms because I think we all should go out this world the way we came in that’s in the arms of someone who loves us. I still miss my greatest love daily and he taught me all men weren’t abusive. You can love more than one but I feel we get only 1 soulmate to be in love with. Happy Valentine’s day all hope you have a love even if it’s your children or grandchildren.:purple_heart::heartpulse::rose::rose::pray::pray:

3 Likes