Island Joke Time: Favorite Dad Joke?

Gearing up for Father’s Day - we want to hear YOUR favorite Dad Joke, preferably told by your own dad, or a dad-like figure in your life. BUT - if your dad wasn’t much of a joke teller, or wasn’t much a part of your life, then just tell use your favorite Dad Joke!

We’ll choose 10 folks at random - who answer the question - and award them 100,000 Coins, 10 Freeplays, 5 Wilds, 5 Volcanoes and 10 Club Point Doublers next Thursday!

We expect plenty of laughs and at least a few groans! :wink:

7 Likes

Why is the ocean blue?
Because the fishes say blue blue blue!!

What do you call a doe with no eyes?
Answer: no eye deer

I’m so bright my mom calls me son

What has 4 wheels and flies??? A garbage truck :laughing: :grin: :laughing:

Be sure your father takes a spare pair of socks to the golf course. Just in case he gets a hole in one. :joy:

Last night there was a woman passed out in the baggage carousel.

She slowly came around.

1 Like

How do you count cows?
With a cowculator!!

When we were on vacation in Idaho we passed a bunch of white cows and brown cows and he told me the white one gave white milk and the brown ones gave chocolate milk. I asked what flavor was the brown and white cows? He told me they gave 1/2 and 1/2. I didn’t even know what that was. After all i was only like 4 or 5.

1 Like

I was going to tell you a joke about boxing… but I forgot the punch line :joy::rofl:

How many dad’s does it take to be a father? Just 1 to forever LOVE!

1 Like

What do you call a chicken staring at a piece of lettuce?

Chicken Ceas-a-salad!

1 Like

Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like
a banana. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

How do you get a one handed blonde to fall out of a tree …?:thinking::deciduous_tree: … Wave :wave: at her.:rofl::crazy_face:
…I Miss my Dad💗

1 Like

Every time my dad sneezes or has a runny nose he loves to say “I thought it was a booger but it’s snot” (it’s not):sweat_smile:

I just got hit in the head with a soda can.

Thankfully it was a soft drink.

My Dad joke is…what did the farmer say when he saw his cow walking down the road…there goes my cow!

What has more lives than a cat?

A frog, because it croaks everyday

This might be considered a statement but my family always laughed. “There are more horses’ asses than there are horses.”