In a club that no one helps with!!!

Hi @Jessica_Flaherty, welcome to the forum! I see you found the Club Recruitment section of this forum. There are many teams looking for players, and most post their requirements to stay in their club. It would also be helpful if you could tell the recruiter how many points a week you are comfortable making, and whether or not you play every day. :slight_smile:

On another note, I have 4 clubs. 3 are full, my 4th club has a couple openings. Everyone in there is active, with different levels of activity. I only ask for some activity each week, with no real point requirement. This club p4p4 usually earns 4 perks a week, and sometimes 5, which isnโ€™t a lot if you are a high point earner. Members of p4p4 and p4p3 are invited to join our more active clubs p4p2 and Play4perks, when spots become available in there. If you think you might be interested, here is more info:

Join the Play4perks Menagerie

If you are interested, let me know here, as I rarely accept requests to join without having some sort of contact with the requester first. :slight_smile: