I need some help with coins, PLEASE

Hello all. I am a relatively new player (like a few months) and I am having a serious time keeping coinage. HOW in the name of all thats card flippin are you guys able to have, get and keep large sums of coins. I am down to nothing. Is there some secret I don’t know about? Please hep a heffa out with the information…

4 Likes

Well I guess the first question is, how many coins are you receiving through the friends center? New players will have a significant disadvantage if they are not getting enough “starting chips”.

2 Likes

I don’t know how many Im getting, but I really feel that Im sending out more than Im getting back. I discovered the facebook thing where freebies were given away and plundered all of that and I was ok for a good little while, but that has dried up. I play a lot especially when Im bored or trying to distract myself from what I am supposed to be doing…lol Also the game is not doing me well. I can lose like 6 or 7 hands before I get a win. I like this game but I will drop it like its hot if something doesnt give soon…

2 Likes

Well, do you get 1000 coins per friend or 3000 coins per friend? If you are getting 1000, then you’re in a tough spot.

You should also attempt to join a club if you’re not in one. It’s best to start at a club in the gold league. Those are usually in the 10k club points a week range to get the benefit of perks. Eventually you would want to get into a mid level platinum league team to get all 6 perks.

For friends, if you are not in a club, i would try to get at least to the stone red star leaderboards. Friend all the leaders as you move up from wood and rookie. Once you’re at the stone leaderboard, friend the top red star leaders that are in gold leagues teams or higher, as gold league teams are the teams that begin to adhere to some sort of minimum playing time for their club members. This will get you a nice selection of players for mutual sending of coins.

Otherwise just friend your new teammates in your gold or higher club.

As for winning individual games I estimate I win about 10% of my games without the use of boosters or buy mores.

5 Likes

Concerning the Facebook thing you can go back I believe it’s 3 months and collect if no one’s told you already. I have been playing almost a year and a half and just recently found out. Good luck!

3 Likes

Don’t click more cards or undo.

Fill up your friends and look to see who shares. If its low, remove them and request someone else. Ask every 4hrs.

Turn on notifications and collect free coins every 20 minutes.

Watch ads every day.

Check the Tripeaks Facebook page daily for freebies. (Its usually every other day but sometimes its 2x a day)

Don’t worry about opening new levels. Play the ones you’re good at for awhile to accumulate coins.

Join a league that’s right for you for daily& weekly perks.

Some days the game is harder than others and its impossible to win.

9 Likes

Thank you for all of your tips. I will double check that I am indeed doing all of what you suggested…

2 Likes

How do you get 3,000 per friend share?

1 Like

The 3k was granfathered in when GSN took over the game years ago. 20k vs 60k a day! I couldn’t believe it when I heard.

3 Likes

You could leave your team. Play on your own for awhile. Keep your friends and keep sharing and collecting to build up a stash. Some days don’t play and just collect. Then go back to your team. A lot of people spend a lot of money but I won’t

1 Like

Add friends . You can have friends without belonging to a team then you can all give each other coin’s courtesy of Solitaire. That’s how you build your stash.

1 Like

Don’t let the game keep moving you forward. You can go back to the first island and play game two over and over. If you have a daily quest to get 28 clubs the reward is 1500 coins play it all there. If you have a quest that says win 4 games for 4000 coins do it all there. The higher you go the more it cost. If you have gems you can buy free games. Always try for gems and tributes when playing to raise your score.

3 Likes

I’ve been playing for over 2 yrs now and I only get 3k from friends. I’m the Leader of my club but many of my team mates receive 5k per friend. Does any one know why this is? Also, I’m new at using the forum so forgive me if I shouldn’t be asking this in some one else’s forum.

2 Likes

Also watch the ads every day that can boost up your coins

1 Like

Play level 4 over and over that way you can build you coins up when you need them

1 Like

Same here, I’ve only been playing for a few months. I have a few club friends, but can only get 1k per person…following.

1 Like

Never buy coins to finish a game. Never use an undo! When I started I was not in a club as I didn’t know how they worked. Find one that is open to the public and make sure you use their chat! When you join a club ask those people to be your friends for friend sharing…People are more apt to be friends with the people in their own group. Don’t give up, it took me a while to figure out the game and I am still learning new tips. Good luck

1 Like

What you do is don’t play and keep going back for the coins that they offer you until you get a bunch of coins don’t play until you get a bunch of coins cuz you will get a offer to come back and get coins don’t play until they asked if you want coins just keep checking and on your phone you should have your game turned on so just don’t plan till they they keep giving you coins and if you don’t want to do that then give a little bucks that’ll give you coins honey

1 Like

I have 2 accounts that I regularly use… my main account has around 600,000 but my extra amount has almost 7 million because I literally only play it to help my club get club quests, but when not playing I try to log on every 4 hours to gather coins and request more, plus collect anything in my inbox, and take anything offered on Facebook for the day! Definitely don’t ever use undo or buy more cards (although I sometimes will buy more cards when I’ll get the daily bonus of adding double card’s. Don’t be afraid to play islands that don’t cost as much if you have a quest that’s win games or so many club points (my go to is Monkey Falls level 1). If you need a club that’s active, Our Tiki Family has a spot open and we bounce between gold and platinum!!!

2 Likes

um, what is level 4… whats its name, please

1 Like