I need some help with coins, PLEASE

I thought I was giving more coins than I was getting so I started keeping a record and of course I was, that is because you can only have 5 give you coins every four hours and most people have more than 5 friends they are giving to.
Once I saw how it was panning out, I realized that is the luck of the draw. I use to get 3000 per request, then I had a problem with facebook and my game reset, I had to work up again and now I am almost back to where I was but still only getting 1000. I have talked to them until I am blue in the face.
Donā€™t think they care much.

Cathy

1 Like

Best to play those ads at the end of the day, you get more ads

1 Like

Excuse my ignorance here, but why does everyone keep saying NOT to use the undo??

I believe they keep charging more each time you use it. The same with extra cards. The algorithms of the gameā€¦the more you use, the more they force you to use them (pay for them). Just my 2 cents

2 Likes

The games algorithms are riggedā€¦ you use it a couple times (same with the ā€œmoreā€ cards), then all of a sudden it takes you more and more just to get 1 card! Youā€™ll burn through coins in no time!!!

3 Likes