I Can’t Send Coins or Receive Them From Friends?

I have quite a few friends in my friend centre and I used to be able to send coins to them and receive them every few hours. However, over the past few days the option to send coins is gone from my friend centre tab and I cannot receive them either. Is this the same for anyone else please? x

2 Likes

I have at least players that don’t have the Friend Centre and there’s no option on their profiles to request them as friends.

I have suggested to them that they each sending a request or feedback to TriPeaks and that I would do the same on behalf of the whole team.

is this what you have done or do you have a better idea as to who or how to contact someone and to make them aware?

Lynne

2 Likes

You may be in the phase of testing going on in the friend center…
Do u have a notice in your inbox about testing?
I would most definitely send a help ticket and voice your opinion.

2 Likes

Oh no! Now they are taking the friend center away entirely??? I thought waiting 8 hours for 15,000 measly coins was bad! I sympathize!

1 Like

I thanks for the comment and advice but I have sent in the ticket which I had said in my post and also send one on behalf of the other team members. To be honest we can’t miss what we never had so it’s ok as it is but more of course would be a bonus!

Are you missing your? Now…
Iv heard they cycle players but my team has not experienced it yet …
Everyone that has the test has stayed the same as what they got the 1st round
—4hr ask w 3 shares
—8hrs ask w 5 share
I’m pushing 90 days now

1 Like

I don’t even have a friendship center…why?

My granddaughter doesn’t have the friend center either, and was told she is part of the testing group. I really hope they are NOT considering no friend coins at all. :frowning:

3 Likes

Has anyone ever gotten it back to normal? Do we have any hope at all?

1 Like

I haven’t heard any one say they went back yet…
Iv seen got reports of players getting switched between the 2 times I posted above but I haven’t seen anyone jumping with joy about it disappearing :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

There are quite a few people that do not have the Fiend Centre. Use the contact button and send feedback to them. I think that is the most you can do really :confused:

1 Like

Actually got a real reply (I think) about friend center testing:
|Hi there,

Thank you for your reply.

We completely understand how frustrating it would be. We are hoping to have the testing completed at the earliest. Please be informed that each time when we have this activity the players are randomly selected to be part of testing, previously we had another set of live users to test one of the alternate/new features that went live.

While such activity is live we request our player’s patience and cooperation before we conclude on which one to fix.

We have already shared your feedback with our developers to consider in the future for any changes.

Thank you for understanding!

Regards,

Peter
Solitaire Tripeaks Support|

Not that it really says anything. But maybe they are starting to realize how many people are pissed off!

3 Likes

Ich habe auch kein friends Center :Schweiß:

1 Like

Ich habe auch kein friends Center :Schweiß:

Translated:
I don’t have a friends center either: sweat:

Hopefully, they do something soon.

1 Like

I would love to know what they are try to learn by completely removing the friend center and the ability to share coins. If we will buy them, if we quit the game altogether? I honestly do not understand the need for this. We lost coins when they made the change from FB to within the game, now all this testing? It makes me sad to think at some point they will have pushed many loyal players too far and they’ll be EX player.

4 Likes

I hear people say they are going to quit playing because of this or that a LOT. But it’s really hard to tell if they actually quit, or just sounding off

2 Likes

One of my theories is that they want us loyal players to quit so they can start over with all new players that dont know what they are missing. Very unfair way of targeting people!!! My leader just got hit today!

1 Like

One thing I’ve noticed is I can no longer grow my coin stash. I’ve played smartly and have acquired $(X)millions in coins, but with the limited coin share my coin amount has stayed close to the same with no new growth.

1 Like

Then unfortunately, everything’s working as they intended.:persevere: wiping out (not in your case, but others who have posted) as many big accounts as possible by people used to old ways and unable to adapt.

We lost our team leader and others due to this change and other things like scavenger hunt.

1 Like