I Can’t Send Coins or Receive Them From Friends?

With the limited coin share, I just refuse to play every event that seems to cost more than the potential reward. I rarely do any scavenger hunts and even some personal daily quests, I just focus on my club quests for our group.

2 Likes

@Birdiegirl13
Hi,
How do you manage to accumulate so many coins? Do you have any tips?
I have read people saying they don’t get extra/more cards etc, but sometimes I can’t clear one card with initial deck or I get one more and I am always left with one card I can’t finish. If you don’t complete a game you get 0 gold/red stars and very few club points.
Any other pointers you can share with the rest of us as to how you have done so well??
Thanks

1 Like

It just slowly happened by playing smartly, not buying extra cards and I keep track of the levels that win. The 30 minute free play is a great way to earn coins and of course before the friend center, we could exchange coins on FB and get more coins each day than we can now.

1 Like

No, folks are really quitting. Our team is a family. We lost a family member after turnover Thursday night. I sat and cried. She’s in Australia. She’s been playing since the start of the game. My family is the only thing keeping me here. I’m 8 hrs, 5 sends. We’ve got none and 8 hrs 3 sends. Our no send/request teamie put in a ticket and for the same gobbledygook back. It used to be fun…#HAPPYHOUR💛

1 Like

Don’t worry about it. Just keep playing. Catch the free coinage every 20 mins. I set alarms for my requests. I play hand #2 for 33 jacks, 92 diamonds, etc and #38 for cps and coinage building. Cqs (club quests) aren’t mandatory, so wait until you KNOW it’s going to be completed before getting stars, cps, etc. With most, wait until after midnight so you have free games to use and another rsb to play. DON’T BUY ANYTHING. Either with real cash or game coinage. DON’T think you have to be in the top 3, or 5 or whatever. Just make your teams minimums and save your coinage. #HAPPYHOUR💛

2 Likes

Got this reply: Hello there,

Thank you for your reply.

Currently, the Friend Center testing is in progress and we have not reverted anyone’s test so far.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to get back to us.

Regards,

Peter
Solitaire Tripeaks Support

Me too! I just started trying to build my coins, but every day I go down to my absolute limit…hard to play anything with no coins.

Thank you for the tips on the quests. When you say “hand” do you mean “levels”?
if those to work for those particular things that’s an excellent tip and thank you for sharing :blush:

1 Like

I sent support a ticket about this same issue . If it ain’t broke y touch it. What was wrong with the old fb way like really I’ve played for years now and about to delete this app because of all issues like coins scavenger hunt and shit people don’t like and they don’t listen to us. I’m one of those stupid idiot’s that spent money on this app. Never again. Losing over 4 million in coins in like 3 weeks on their stupid stuff is tiring.

1 Like

90 days? Wow crazy
All this testing is horrible. Definitely not a fan of this…They sure are not making it easy to stay with the game…

2 Likes

Can’t we tell them "sharing is caring and we want to share (receive lol) #cheesyiknow

1 Like