How do you communicate with your club members?

Id like too but my points goes to zero again. Does it matter though?

the best time to move to a new team is at reset in any case (most considerate for everyone)

2 Likes

We communicate via game chat, club notes, facebook messenger, and discord. A few suggestions: when a new member joins ask them to read and accept the rules, so you’ll know early on if they are chatty/familiar with game chat. Have a long-term teammate befriend them in the friend center (in case someone accidentally removes them), Use club notes to keep track of ppl who need more idle time & have maxed CQ’s. Keep in mind that game chat can only go back so far, if a team is digging, msgs can easily be lost. If we have a digging team, I try to avoid all communication via game chat. which makes using fb messenger/discord nice to commnicate that CQ’z have been completed. It’s hard because some ppl are super chatty and others only want to play game.

1 Like

My club leader doesnt chat and even though i had message her to remove members not performing she has not done anything since the former leader left. I should have just agreed to be a leader. Now our problem is we can not recruit because we are full but only is performing and our leader has been idle for 10 days. I dont want to leave though bc my points will go back to zero.
Help please

@Tessie_Tolentino,
Your points only go back to zero once, but the problem is solved forever. If your leader isn’t participating, it’s only going to get worse. Either join a new club, or start one of your own. You won’t regret it. I check back on my old club every once in a while, and so happy I moved away (and started my own).

2 Likes

I was promoted as Leader by Solitaire tripeaks since our leader has not inactive for 3 weeks now.

3 Likes

@Tessie_Tolentino, awesome!!! Glad to hear you have the reigns now! You are probably already making a difference in your club!

2 Likes

I had a woman that joined and completely ignored us week after week. I finally thought maybe she doesn’t speak English so I Googled translator and wrote a note and put it in club motto right at the top of the page. Sure enough she responded she was French. Who knew? LOL

3 Likes

@Carolyn_Morris, I have often asked a non responding member in chat - “Language?” and that has helped a couple of times

2 Likes

I’m a new leader and I need some info. There is a note board for leaders to write their rules.Do you know how to clear chat board to start over.

2 Likes

@Angie_Jones, unfortunately the chat cannot be be cleared, but you can post on the note board by clicking on it and hitting the pencil icon, you can also reorder when needed.

1 Like

I am also wondering how to write on club notes so members can see or read instead of the right side where any team can write. Is that the chat board?

@Tessie_Tolentino The chat board is the one to the right [orange w/arrow pointing left]. if the chat board is open you should be able to see the Club Notes as well on the left. Select new notes or if one is already created select pencil icon to edit. You can also get to the Club Notes when you hit “Clubs”, bottom left, then select “Club Notes”

2 Likes

As a note, club notes can only be posted to from leaders and coleaders.

2 Likes

I feel your pain on everything you talk about The 2 or 3 that might be there act like you’re invisible

1 Like

I’m basically looking for a club now

1 Like

@bobaloo, if you mention how many points you comfortably make each week, I’m sure you’ll have people asking you to join their club.

1 Like

Yes I have plenty of offers I’m trying to hang in with my club

If you change teams after the refresh, so on Friday, you won’t lose anything because you are starting new.

We use Facebook messenger. We will post in Club chat too, but FB is a lot easier. The game chat is kinda difficult.

2 Likes