How do you communicate with your club members?

Thank you for explaining (translating?) bubbles and exclamation points. We’re on the same page, I just didn’t understand your references.
When I play, the first thing I look at is the daily challenge. Then I check on my friends folder to get my coins, and give others theirs. I look at the quests to see their status, and how close we are to completing them. I work on the Tributes after completing my survey. I’m not the leader.
About 8 of us briefly chat to congratulate the team for completing levels. It really is frustrating that not all people participate in the Challenges. Several times we’ve been so close, and run out of time, or don’t meet the minimum to complete. We are good about unlocking gifts, and consistently in the Gold League. I watch for double gift card offers. One time, 4 others joined in and we had 10 free passes and the giftors got lots of coins.
Not all of our team have responded to offers to join my friends, and I have openings of anyone wants to be added. I’m with the Senior Sisters.

4 Likes

You and me both! It’s the worst!

2 Likes

“What exclamation points?” U’ll find exclamation points when a friend has sent u coins, when they invite u to do challenge & at bonus bx where u go when u run out of coins & watch ads to earn coins, below Club Chat board.

1 Like

Same with us our group page is the same as the club page, we use the game screenshot as the photo and its a private group

2 Likes

Smart! Never thought of doing that for newbies.

2 Likes

Tracy I do not understand that one? Sorry! I have a real probem with players they just play don’t read at all! Play five mins gone! I’m in gold league because four of us keep playing cause we love playing! Wish they would make it on the game board that they have to read! Wanting some help with this thank you Kate!:innocent:

1 Like

I recently put in our club motto “don’t know where chat is, don’t join.”! So far new members seem to know where chat is.

I also set up a Facebook Group, and posted about the group in Notes, but have only had two members join so far. Any tips on how to get more players to join the Group?

1 Like

We mention the FB group in our chat occasionally. One of the benefits of joining the FB groups is to provide another means to communicate (even privately) if something comes up. You can also indicate that’s where the group might share levels they prefer to play.

2 Likes

@Tracy I like the idea of having a Facebook group page so you can communicate better with your club. I’m having the same problem with my club that I will put messages in there and no one else does and they don’t acknowledge my messages. I have booted people out of my club due to not playing much, sharing coins but always request them, not collecting tributes, clicking on the club gift box etc…

I’m going to give it a try and set up a group page and see what happens that way but I have a couple of question that I have about that is 1) how do you make the page? 2) do you make it on your Facebook account page or on here 3)once you make it how do you invite your club members to it.

Thank you in advance for helping me understand how and for some ideas to help

4 Likes

Our leader created the page on Facebook, so it’s outside of the game. It is searchable, but members must be approved by the FB group administrator (the leader and a co-leader). You then use the game chat to let players know about the Facebook page and invite them to join. One thing players need to do is to make sure the leader knows what their Facebook name is so that the leader knows to accept their request to join. If players leave the club, then the leader can remove them from the FB page at their discretion. Sometimes you want to keep them on to see if you can convince them to come back :slight_smile: The FB group lets the leaders private message members.

2 Likes

@DLW8 thank you for the information. I’m the leader of my club and I’m going to give it a try by creating the group and see how it works out for my club

1 Like

Thanks for being extra helpful!

2 Likes

We have never had all members join. We do have a couple that do not use Facebook. But they do chat in game, so the communication is there, it takes sometime, it was months for us before we had our group properly established. Best of luck to you!

2 Likes

:slight_smile: The FB group has also been useful to call in for extra quick help to complete a quest. You’re a great help on here as well!

3 Likes

You are so right! Tag tag tag! :rofl:

3 Likes

Chat is required or booted. Also fb chat to share tips.
When I get a newbie I reach out and wait for a
response, if nothing I’ll wait maybe 10 more minutes and if they don’t reply then I will boot them. Its critical to have teammates that use the chat for Competitions and basically anything if you want to succeed as a team.
My theory is: if they find the join button underneath the motto, they should be able to READ the motto that says “read chat”!

6 Likes

We use DIscord app since some may not be on the game and some do not use messenger, but still only a handful of members joined us.

2 Likes

There is a lottle tab on the right of your screen which will open up the chat and show the club notes.

2 Likes

Im mot a leader or coleader. eversince our previous leader quit, she assigned someone to be a leader. But she does’nt check the chat section. i have been asking her to remove the non performing member but since don’t visit the chat we cant allow others to join. we maximized the 25 members and we have to boot 13 of them.

it sounds like it’s time to move to a new group. There’s no solution if the leader can’t chat

2 Likes