How do we get Tribute Doublers?

How do we get Tribute Doublers?

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never seen that! Iā€™d also like to know ā€¦

1 Like

Before I answer that, I need to ask you what team your on. Iā€™m gonna be upfront with you and say that if youā€™re not on my team, why should I tell you.

Oh really @13frenchy13? I think you are missing the concept of this forum.

Players helping players

Maybe youā€™ll find some useful information offered by someone not in your club, and have a chance of heart.!

Lol, change of heart. Or, have a heart by chance

6 Likes

Geez, because this is ONLY a game. Itā€™s supposed to be for fun and entertainment. If Tribute Doublers are a booster what is the big deal, unless your participating in the ā€œWorld Cup Tripeaks Solitaire Bowlā€ (sarcasm of course).

5 Likes

There are no tribute doublers that I have ever seen. You get 4 bonus tributes for winning the game. I do know the tribute quest will give you club point doubler or gems. It is a game and you should be having fun!

Itā€™s probably in a test phase, so only those selected have them

1 Like

Found this on a FB groupā€¦

2 Likes

I donā€™t remember exactly but I think our team won them on a tribute quest. They are great. I just used them to do the tribute trek for point doublers. You use the tribute doubler first, then the point doubler. You can get so many points! This is my best yet:

Our team received them in a tribute quest, they double the tributes you win and also double your club points. We have only had them once, but were very useful.

I saw them once. They just appeared once, never again. I agree with one person who thought t could be a tryout because it should appear in the gems buy page. Never saw anywhere you could earn them. We would all appreciate knowing how to get them if anyone knows without being snotty.

Just begin the game to play it, do win it if you will listen to a good person. After, you get to the first strike of options, you will be looking for option to select ā€˜tribute doublerā€™ to begin the next ā€˜tributeā€™ hunter round. Easier texted than be read, for some anyways, by ones who text their own instructionsā€¦:clap::neutral_face: :tired_face::sob::love_you_gesture:

They come in the tribute questsā€¦ I personally donā€™t think they are worth much,one will double the tributes for 1 game and boosts points for that game A LITTLE.
5 tribs become 10, so what?? In the quest to get these tho, as in regular trib quests finishing 176 tribs quest for 11 of theseā€¦(our club goal) NOT worth it at all. Much prefer point doublers!

They double the tributes, NOT the points

That makes NO sense in any way :-1: :roll_eyes:

Actually it does makes sense, as it is stated ā€œtributes doublersā€. It at least add some club points, you then can use the ā€œpoints doublersā€ to double that point. There are no hidden clause to what is stated on the booster.

3 Likes

These are very handy with a testy volcano also, drops a hot volcano very quickly with a win

Everyone - please trust but verify because the statement above claimong that the Tribute Doubler does not add any Club Points is simply untrue - the tribute doubler DOES add club points.

It adds an extra 20 points if you only earned one tribute and an extra 120 points if you earned all five tributes by winning the level. If you then double your points after doubling the tributes, you earn 40 points and 240 points respectively.

You can use the tribute doubler, then the club point doubler (in that order) to get an extra 240 points. As you can see, my score for the level was 711 CPs before using the tribute doubler. After - it was 831 and after the CP doubler, it was 1,662. Had I doubled the points before the tributes, my final tally would have been 1,542.

Please donā€™t ask me to share the level number in the screenshot because they are actively reprogramming levels again to reduce payouts.

3 Likes

Theyā€™re popping up now as Club Quest regards for gathering tributes. Or they can be had on the TikiTri peaks FB page - I think about a month ago they gave away three. They are pretty awesome. Iā€™m on a platinum level team and they have hard requirements for tribute collections so these babies come in handy. lol.

2 Likes