How do some people earn so many points?

This may seem silly but I’m really curious. I’ve been playing for a little while now and my mind is blown by these top clubs and the number of tributes etc. On average, are these players who spend a lot of money on this game? I try to do as much as I can without spending money. I also cant spend all day on it. Do these top clubs spend all day playing? Just trying to genuinely understand. Thank you so much!

11 Likes

I don’t know if they spend all day playing but they do seem to spend a lot of money on the game!

3 Likes

I saw one girl comment that she spends $2000/month on this game. I hardly ever buy anything extra.

4 Likes

I agree. I try my best to participate everyday but I don’t spend $$ on the game and I dont play all day long.

3 Likes

I know one lady in a top team said she spends NO real money on the game. They would have to play lots though. I have 2.7 million coin and can stay around that if I don’t play the relay.

3 Likes

I have heard multiple people sharing one account and playing in shifts like a 4 shift job each person is on for 6 to 12 hours depending on how many people u have. In this was a team could have 100 people instead of 25. They win every quest chest and any other items. They share the coins and boosters for everyone on the account. There are teams with 6 millions points a week. If you want to be top team that’s the price you have pay.

1 Like

TriPeaks made a big change in effort to stop account sharing a while ago. 2 people can no longer log into the same account from different devices, at the same time any more

5 Likes

I’ve often wondered myself whether the game is rigged. It would seem nearly impossible to accumlate what these plp seem to do in one given day. I play quite frequently off and on through out a given day and don’t even come close to what the top teams are showing # wise. I also have never spent any money on the game either so that could be a contributing factor. But, many many times I’ve thought this game is rigged.

5 Likes

Why ever would they do that ! I like the game but that’s ridiculous !

4 Likes

Speaking for myself and a couple of friends, I play approximately 2 + hours in a day, sometimes in the evening as well. I spend about $400-$500 per month and yes it requires a lot of boosters and wild cards to even try to break even or increase coins. That’s with all the rewards you get.

2 Likes

No I never spend any money I enjoy the game it’s a great stress release
I do agree something’s are kinda strange :thinking:
I come out when I can & do my tributes play for a bit that’s pretty much it :heartpulse:

2 Likes

How do you build your coins up like that … the most I’ve had is 300,000

4 Likes

Oh my that is ridiculous. Ive never spent money and have gotten to the 2nd to last island. But i know now i should have stayed at the lower levels because it is very hard to win a game now.

2 Likes

They may not be signing in at the same time. I too often wondered how they did this - and the sames teams in the top positions every week. also, recently it seems as if getting through the levels is harder and costs more coins and we are not being paid the cub points as we had. This just happened within the last 2 weeks. Its crazy.

2 Likes

They have people that work there that their “job” is to play. 8 hours a day. Unlimited coins & boosters & whatever to drive up the top scores to get teams to be more competitive & spend more money

2 Likes

Roses. I’ll guarantee you, if someone spends hundreds in here, they get tons of Thank you coins. However, I’m on a Diamond team now, and if I play carefully, I can get up to over $1M coins and still score well (60-70k). Use common sense. Play tribs every hour or so throughout the day so don’t pay for tribs. Takes maybe 7 minutes. Try not to use free plays for first 3 islands. Win 40 club quest? Play 1 or 2 on first island and force the wins. Can work on points later and you don’t hold up team. Be careful wasting money on extra cards. Cheaper to just play it again.

12 Likes

Thanks for the advice to just play again instead of buying extra cards.

If that’s true I want that job

2 Likes

Me too! Although, I can’t imagine playing 8 hours a day, 5 days a week!

I once turned a hobby into a business, and then - it wasn’t a hobby anymore - and wasn’t as much fun!

2 Likes

In a nutshell, it takes coins to make coins. As an individual you don’t build coins by winning games or going after red stars. I have about 20M coins and I did it by doing two things: #1: Taking a break from Clubs and playing on my own for a little while. Do NOT try to win games. Don’t worry about earning tributes. Don’t play red star contest. Your goal is to build coins. I repeat, you do NOT build coins by winning games - you build coins by doing streaks. Play games that give you decent coins even if you don’t win. Do all freebies (coin collect, ads, FB page,), completely ignore the expensive quests, use level 1 games over and over to earn the easy quests. Don’t use boosts or wilds because you don’t care about winning the game. Do NOT buy anything. You can earn 50-100K a day that way, which means, you could have about 1M coins in under 2 weeks. THEN, #2: I joined a good club (you may have to try a few to find a good fit for your playing style). You come in with at least 1M coins, lots of boosts, wilds, red stars, and THEN you can contribute to the team quests (again, don’t try to win games unless it’s to complete a team quest with a good reward). You will have learned how to “build” coins by then, and so you balance playing to meet quests with building coins. When they have Double Gifts, THAT’S when you make a purchase:$20 gets you double large box, and $14K for every thank you from each team member. And you get double boxes from every member that purchases them. Buying gifts (especially double gifts) is the most economical way to “buy” something because one purchase benefits EVERYONE on your team, not just you. Lots of wilds, boosts, free plays. The team earns more perks at event end, you earn more purple gems, you can participate in red star and earn more, etc. When you have Free Plays, play them on the levels that are more expensive (3K games) that reward coins for good runs, do NOT try to win them, do NOT use any wilds or boosts - use them to replenish coins. You should be able to steadily increase your coins this way. Decide how many coins you think you need to have to play the way you want. I don’t have much time, so now that I have lots of coins, I can spend them to buy extra cards to win games to meet quests. They will get replenished when we get our rewards. Decide how many coins you need to have to be able to play the way you want (winning games, playing red stars, playing relays and missions). When you go below that number, go back to your conservative strategy to rebuild your coins up to your comfort zone where you can play the way you want. Wash, Rinse, Repeat. Remember, it’s a game, don’t worry about the high level clubs - they have different goals than you. Let them have bragging rights. Determine what level you want to play and find a club where you can play at your level without big stress or having to purchase anything. Have fun!

24 Likes