How do some people earn so many points?

How do u play on your own and then play back on a team

1 Like

Hi @Cammy1!
You would have to leave a team and join a team again.

1 Like

Wowza. I know I am not getting a whole lot done beside play this game since i started it.

1 Like

When I play on my own, I create my own Club. I don’t invite anyone else and don’t accept anyone else. You earn a few extra coins that way, even being a low-scoring Club in the Rookie League, though you can’t ever get any of the Club quests done because they require at least two people to complete. Then when you’re ready to go back and join a club, you just leave yours and join a new one.

1 Like

Echt??? Das ist aber echt nicht okay

How did you get up to 2 million??

@Halliday1431, the best way to build up coin is to be in a club that doesn’t cause you spend more coins than collect for day. I have 44 million coins in one of my clubs. I log in every day, but only play 3 times a week in that club - and fulfill the club requirement.

Good luck to you

2 Likes

I’m with you ALL I would love that kind of job!!!

:crazy_face:i think people play all day

1 Like

I save my chests and only open them when I need coins.

1 Like

So a small time player doesn’t stand a chance & that explains why between each Play is an ad for buying something. I’d hate to be their accountant.
We have over half in my club haven’t been there for over a month. They just appointed a leader with another who’s been idle. I don’t really like going against ppl who have so much money to blow. A league of their own. :two_hearts::100:

There’s no such thing as a small time player in this game. There’s nothing that separates a player that’s spends no money in this game and a player that spends a lot of money except time. Essentially the money spender is saving time by accumulating boosters at a faster rate, but chances are they are are also using boosters at a faster rate too.

Also, you’re not really going up against anyone, this game is not player vs. player, it’s all about self determined goals and then if interested, joining a team to help meet those internal goals.

If you want to compete with the best (legend league)you can accumulate a large number of resources over a long period of time and then compete. If you want to do it immediately then you’ll likely have to pay up, although I once started over on a new device and by week 2 was in a legend team for 8 weeks before i got bored with the restrictive play required.

Wow! I wondered how they got so high of scores and were usually same teams at the top. I run out if coins, boosters, etc…everyday

That’s insane :flushed: I can’t believe someone would do that. I wish I could blow money like that lol I could never

AGREE!! It’s hard to keep a team together because of the cost and necessity of Wilds, volcanoes and the like. Some members don’t complete the CQ’S and let’s the rest of the team down. Some drop out because they DON’T want to let the team down so the drop to a lower level. We are a platinum and have danced a few jigs in diamond league,we are competitive but are finding it hard to recruit new members that play with our team spirit and stay. Payouts are poor for long and tedious cq’s, the comp is getting ridiculous as well. Where are the deep holes? I could go on and on and while frustrating,it is somewhat comforting to see others with the same issues.

1 Like

I have over 9,000,000 coins and do not spend $ on anything. I utilize all the free coin options and help a friend option. Log in every 4 hours and collect the coins for a day or rwo helps a lot. I won’t play except to do tributes on those days. Also limit the race and dig to every other or so.

3 Likes