How can you win and compete and not spend so much money

Click The bottom left button that says leaderboard. Up on top right is the use boosters button. For 3 hours it will give you better scores and more red stars. Each week the leaderboard gives You coins depending on how many red stars you collect.

4 Likes

My club doesn’t have daily requirements. I just ask people to have fun. We still normally get to the 4th perk.

9 Likes

@Peachy, I still contribute and am regularly in the top 6-10 of my team. Some of my team get crazy high scores. It really is all about playing smart. I get frustrated sometimes, so buy extra cards just to win games, but pick and choose when to do that. Good luck and have fun!

4 Likes

What do you mean by “play tributes when they are free”? Thanks

5 Likes

5 tributes will refresh 60 minutes after you play them at no cost, or you can refresh tributes earlier than that for a fee starting at 3000 coins

4 Likes

@peachy. Being in a club makes all the difference in this game. Talk to your teammates, or the organizer. Ask if they would like to try this as a team for one week, or maybe the team could carry you for one week while you build stash. You might suggest one teammate each week be given the opportunity to build stash. If you have a strong team with big requirements, this would work without being noticed in most cases.

9 Likes

Ok, I know that. I thought you meant that you could play tribute games for free. Thanks.

3 Likes

I’ve seen it mentioned on here and club members have said that they get wild cards or more then $1000 watching ads but I have only gotten the 1k for each ad. Are you supposed to do something in the ad for the wild cards and extra coins? If so, can someone tell me how? Maybe post a screen shot

4 Likes

This phone won’t screenshot this right.
Anyway to the far right on this pic you see watch vids and the counter goes 1-4 then a free wild card. Then after that did folks get dif things.
I don’t watch vids anymore, I get my wilds from the shrine.
Hope that helps :blush:

6 Likes

Thank you, I couldn’t figure out what people were talking about and how I was missing it. I don’t have that counter on mine )-: maybe because I rarely watch the videos?

5 Likes

Your the first person I have seen that doesn’t have that button.
How do you watch vids?

4 Likes

It shows up with the counter usually 1x a day when there are videos available to watch. But the symbol should be there regardless. Do you even have the movie clapboard symbol? If not, my suggestion is to make sure you game is updated. If you are not configured to autoupdate, you can update the game in the android play app or itunes store (or whatever it is called for iphone)

4 Likes

I just have a tab to watch videos for 1000

5 Likes

@Casey_Stermon_Harvey, have you updated your app lately?

4 Likes

@Casey_Stermon_Harvey and @CindyLu. Like Casey, I have the video button, but not the counter. I had it for about a week, but it disappeared after the next update. I check for updates daily. As of this last update, I no longer get 11 voideos a day. The last few days, I have had 3. I’m playing on an iPad and am the only iPad on my team so I never know if it is the devise or something I should bring to the attention of the developers. I should also note I have had to uninstall and reinstall at least once since I lost the counter (it’s been months - maybe even a year) so that is not a viable answer.

As i’ve Said before, we all have differences because of the many devises in use. I would love a counter but it does not make or break my game.

5 Likes

Tributes are the “bouncing” tiki (there are 5 every hour) and the payout in club points is significantly higher. After you’ve played the 5 you can wait another hour for 5 more or, for a fee, spend to refresh the tributes/bouncing tiki sooner than 1 hour. The fee is 3000, but costs less the longer you wait to refresh.

5 Likes

I can’t get myself to play the shrine because it kills me when I hit the 2k coins. I didn’t win 2k coins…I lost 500 coins. grrr…

9 Likes

I never buy extra cards. Seems I never get cards I can use anyway. I use wild cards if only 1 card left

6 Likes

I have that same problem no longer get to pick the card nor do I get the wild card!!! I only get a few ads and even though I close out the game go back in I still only get 1000 coins not fair when other players get between 125,000 and 150,000 free coins from the ads we all should get the same

5 Likes

It’s the blinko game where you use the medallions

3 Likes