How can you win and compete and not spend so much money

The boosters are good for 3hours so I use them in the morning while I have at least a couple hrs to play.

8 Likes

You can gain a lot of coins by watching the free videos. I always watch them while getting ready for card, cooking supper or watching TV. I always pick the middle card and you can win up to 50,000 coins on good days plus a wild card.

17 Likes

You realize they read this forum. How about you take that post down

4 Likes

Done , sorry wasn’t thinking about that . I was just trying to help the person out . I have removed the post . Thank you for bringing it to my attention . All is back in order . :slight_smile:

5 Likes

What is the shrine? I’ve been playing for a long time but I’m drawing a blank

5 Likes

I no longer have the option to pick the card or get the wild card. They changed it a couple days ago and now I only get 1000 coins per video and no wild. It stinks. I can’t even rely on getting that bonus wild. I can’t even watch the videos today, it says they aren’t available. Rough week for wins this week to since I haven’t spent any real cash so far.

7 Likes

The shrine is the plinks game.
I just played it 50 times. I won:
6 trap torches
9 shark hooks
6 wild cards
2 bomb diffusers
9 medallions so nothing lost here
13 free plays
5 2 k
I’ now ready to play. emphasized text

8 Likes

I have found that when completing quests that require collecting a certain number of clubs, queens,plays or wins then I use level 1 or level 1 in tiki sky’s. They are easy to win and cost very little. Many time I will play these levels when short of coins to grow them. Not good for team points but you are still contributing, which you can’t do with no coins.

17 Likes

@paypaymom I use my 2x booster mostly in rounds I am familiar with. After playing a few times, I will notice if I am getting 3 and/or 4 cards in a row a lot, but not 5. If this round also pays 1500 or more on a regular basis, I’ll use the 2x streak booster when I see a 3 Card run in the opening layout. It usually pays very well. I find this booster especially helpful with the expert levels.

9 Likes

Ohhhh. Thanks. I never knew it was called the shrine. Lol

6 Likes

I have to know how you’ve gotten more than 5 million coins…I’ve tried everything and can’t get enough coins to just play for the day! I’m on disability and home all day…but can’t afford too be buying them.

12 Likes

First for awhile stop trying to move forward and concentrate on collecting coins. 60k from friends,watching vids and collecting free coins ever 15 min.
I use the boosters when I know that I will be playing for awhile.
Take notes of which games you score well. And maybe go back to the start and work on quests.
Don’t buy extra cards. Play the shrine.
It just happens. Once I got a million it went up faster.
Remember the further you go the harder the tributes so don’t be in a hurry.
Have fun and don’t take it to serious.
Look around this forum and you will see everyone has similar tips.

21 Likes

What is the shrine? I’m not sure I know.

3 Likes

I lost that option to. But downloader the game on the iPad. So now i watch Ada there to Get pick a prices and get the wild

3 Likes

When you click the free button you will se the treasure shrine.

4 Likes

@Tiah323.
TriPeaksSuzy is right. Don’t play the game, just collect coins. Play the daily quests that offer more than you need to spend. Ie: collect 72 diamonds for 5000. You can do that playing round one repetitively. Do everything Suzy suggested for one week, especially collecting the 60k from Facebook friends.
Our club actually builds stash every 3 weeks. It keeps us healthy. You might suggest your club try saving together for at least a week. Once you are a multimillionaire, you can play freely.

14 Likes

I agree, it took a while to get to a million. I slowly worked my way up playing smart like others have suggested and am now at 6.3M! You too can do it!!

13 Likes

I missed it. I need the help. ??

4 Likes

What boosters that are only good for three hours are you referring to. I don’t quite understand what you mean. The only leaderboard boosters I have is the red star leaderboard that’s for three hours. Is there another leaderboard that I am not aware of? Thanks

5 Likes

How is this possible when you have daily requirements to your club?

2 Likes